Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
"I have a place where dreams are born…" Our gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent, softly lit by a beaded chandelier, is just such a magical place. Set it up on a twin bed (the "floor" slips under the mattress) to create a fairy wonderland in your own home. UL connection included. A special haven for a very special fairy princess.
- Gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent
- Softly lit by a beaded chandelier
- Set up on a twin bed
- The "floor" slips under the mattress
- UL connection included
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
The single Hugglepod is designed to Go! everywhere kids and their families go. It’s the ultimate portable pod. Assembles without any screws, and it’s a cinch to hang in a tree with our brilliant Go! HangOut Hanger (included). Take this handiest of HangOuts camping, to the beach, or backyard; simply secure the special Hanger rope to a branch, and hoist your HangOut. Included string of LED lights adds a super-celebratory effect. Made of sturdy poly-blend canvas; approx. 45" diam. x 54"; choose Minty Green, Bright Blue, or Terracotta. String lights take 3 AA batteries, not included. Adult assembly and installation required. Patent pending. Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs.
The New York Times bestseller that is an inspiring "story of hope" (People) for parents of autistic children
One morning Jenny McCarthy was having a cup of coffee when she sensed something was wrong. She ran into her two-year-old son Evan's room and found him having a seizure. Doctor after doctor misdiagnosed Evan until, after many harrowing, life-threatening episodes, one good doctor discovered that Evan is autistic.
DripDrip Bath Toy
- Set of 3 unique cups that drip bathwater in a different way each
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, experimentation, visual-spatial skills
- Little bathers become scientific explorers!
- Each cup drips water at a different speed
- Cups sit neatly inside rings that attach to the bathtub walls with strong suction cups
- Features propeller that spins when water is poured over it
- Bottom halves of cups made of food-grade silicone, feature fun textures - Fun for the senses and safe for teething
- Top halves of cups made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes 3 unique cups, propeller, 4 suction-cup ring stands
- Dishwasher safe, highly durable, exceptionally safe for baby
- Cups each measure approximately 3.75 x 3.75 x 3.5 inches