Spread your wings and let young minds soar, as letters come colorfully alive with the Butterfly A-Z Puzzle game for toddlers! Each wooden puzzle piece is part of a complete alphabet in the shape of a butterfly, with a lowercase letter on one side, and an uppercase on the other. It’s nothing but high-flying fun with this ABC puzzle!
Meet the chameleon that’s just too cool and colorful to camouflage! Counting Chameleon Wooden Number Puzzle game for toddlers is a rainbow of counting fun that teaches more than what meets the eye.
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H
Work out the Wiggles!
Imaginative play meets relaxation. Cozy Canoe gives kids just the right amount of deep pressure for a calming hug as they sit, read or explore. Rock the boat to challenge balance reactions on pretend waves. Climb in and out for motor planning skills.
- Supports children with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
- Provides soothing deep pressure while sitting, reading or socializing
- Soft surface supports tactile defensive children
Young or old, this unique little keychain provides endless hours of fidget fun!
The frame is made of strong, high quality plastic - ideal for rattling around in your pocket or purse - and the two colorful buttons are made of 100% silicone.
One touch and your fingers can't stop pushing, poking, and popping!
Available in four brilliant color combinations and perfectly sized to fit any set of keys, the Simpl Dimpl is a simple delight that's hard to resist.
DNA Sensory Balls are popular fidgets, stress-reducers and hand strengtheners for kids who love to squeeze. This DNA Fidget Ball offers a great feel, plus it is irresistibly "grabbable", almost impossible to put down. Variable resistance, with multiple smaller balls inside a clear cover looks like DNA. They are non-toxic and latex free. FunFidgets DNA Sensory Ball is a durable gel filled ball with wonderful movement and texture. Designed for students with special needs. Great for use for rehab or hand strengthening. Each ball contains small parts warning and we recommend use for 5 years and up. NOT designed for heavy work or kids that take toys to the extreme as these fidgets may break.
Visual Sensory Fun for All Ages
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Place several on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
We Could All Use a Mini Massage
Get them calm quickly with these economical bug massagers. Choose from our Ladybug Massager or Tickles the Turtle to provide localized vibration and massage. The results can be a more organized, calm individual who is ready to focus and learn. Stimulating and fun, just press the button for a vigorous massage. A great fidget toy!
- Helps to organize sensory information
- Creates calm and relaxation
- Use on for vibration or off for massage
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 12 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
Snap together these little dinos…and spark an early love of learning about colors and shapes. These colorful dinosaurs mix and match together, so little learners have endless hours of fun while they build up their fine motor skills. Entire set stores neatly away in the sturdy plastic bucket.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Shape recognition, Matching, Problem solving, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Motor planning, Parts to whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination
- 18 pieces: 9 two-piece dinos
• Measures 4.5” x 2.5”