Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Squeeze your stress away with these lightweight balls with three levels of resistance: firm, soft and squishy.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Perfect travel gift
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Snap together these little dinos…and spark an early love of learning about colors and shapes. These colorful dinosaurs mix and match together, so little learners have endless hours of fun while they build up their fine motor skills. Entire set stores neatly away in the sturdy plastic bucket.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Shape recognition, Matching, Problem solving, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Motor planning, Parts to whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination
- 18 pieces: 9 two-piece dinos
• Measures 4.5” x 2.5”
Want a great way to carry around all your child's fidgets and sensory items? This bag is a sensory item in itself! Made of a BPA free rubber, and with its own sensory nubs, this bag is simply perfect. Pick your favorite in pink, purple, green or blue.
Lavender is widely known for its calming and relaxing properties and ability to soothe occasional skin irritations. doTERRA Lavender Touch combines Lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide these same benefits to individuals who have delicate or sensitive skin. Keep Lavender Touch on hand to calm a restless child, to lessen the effects of minor skin irritations, or to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. doTERRA Lavender Touch can be applied to the temples, back of the neck, bottoms of feet, or pulse points to experience its calming, grounding effects.
- Apply to the temples or back of the neck for a relaxing, calming effect.
- Rub on the bottoms of feet of a restless child before bedtime.
- Apply to occasional skin irritations.