Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
- SAFE - Made from 100% food grade BPA free non toxic silicone with no phthalates, cadmium, lead, or metals. Breakaway clasp for added safety. Chewelry designed to be safe for chewing. Stick the necklace in the refrigerator for extra cool soothing relief for your baby.
The Time Timer PLUS® 60 Minute packs all the features that have made other timers the first choice of teachers, students, parents and professionals into a new design that’s as sturdy as it is useful.
Ideal for active kids or a day full of meetings, the Time Timer PLUS 60 Minute features a rugged case and durable clear lens to protect its patented red disk. And the new on-the-go handle makes it easy to take the timer anywhere you go!
Just try to keep your hands off this bright squishy ball! You can’t help but squeeze it!
• Great for tactile stimulation and exploration
• Teachers: A great addition to your fidget toys for the classroom
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Toss to practice hand-eye coordination
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Hip-Hugging Tee with Tie-Dye Print
Sensory support with style! Our Hip-Hugging Tee applies deep compression at the hips, trunk and shoulders, providing calming sensory input where it’s most effective. The tie-dye print is fun and trendy. Wear alone or under another shirt. Use with adult supervision.
- Provides a deep reassuring hug for calm and focus
- Helps kids and adults with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Tagless and soft fabric for maximum comfort
Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins