- A charming and delightful “My First Game” for children
- Improve concentration and memory skills
- Fast-moving fun; game pieces are in constant motion!
- First, use memory to collect all 12 eggs and return them to the crate
- Then, use memory to cover all 12 eggs by chickens
- Free range chickens feature fun rubbery beaks, combs and tails
- Components of silicone rubber, plastic, reinforced printed cardboard
- 15 Nests, 12 Chickens, 12 White Eggs, 4 Scoring Eggs – Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Green 4 Scoring Nests
- Fully safety tested
- Game Rules Included
- Guaranteed fun
Do kicks with your tricks! The Tangle NightBall™ Inflated Soccer is perfect for the pitch. Uniquely designed with replaceable batteries, the Inflated Soccer lights up upon both impact and movement. Now you can play soccer any time, day or night.
Do tricks with your flicks with the NightDisk! Its unique matrix design makes it easy to catch and easy to throw! Super bright motion activated LEDs shine brightly with every flick. Watch in amazement as the NightDisk flies brightly though the air!
Made from latex-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic TPR material, the Night Disk is water-resistant and floats too! No batteries required. Ages 8+
Light up the Night with the NightBall Mini! Available in three colors, the Mini balls are perfect for light up fun at home or on the go. Super bright LEDs inside each ball and shine brightly with every kick, bounce, and throw. Each mini ball is approximately 2" in diameter. Collect them all!
Soft Weighted Lap Pad and Friend
Meet Heavy Herbert, a plush weighted companion adored by children. Hug, lift and carry Herbert for heavy work. Place on lap to improve concentration during circle time and study time. Supports sensory integration and helps kids socialize too!
- Provides sensory input and friendly companion for travel, transitions and therapy activities
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
Blow the wand and make a cloud of pearl sized bubbles that you can catch and stack. Just wait five seconds and the bubbles dry in the air to form a bubble that doesn't pop when you touch it!
Get ready to experience bubble like never before. The MEGALOOP bubble wand will keep yo amazed with so many ways to play. Capture your friends in colossal bubbles! Get IN the fun!
Each party set comes with one MEGALOOP wand, an inflatable bubble pool, and enough solution to make 2 liter of the bubble liquid.
Snap together these little dinos…and spark an early love of learning about colors and shapes. These colorful dinosaurs mix and match together, so little learners have endless hours of fun while they build up their fine motor skills. Entire set stores neatly away in the sturdy plastic bucket.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Shape recognition, Matching, Problem solving, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Motor planning, Parts to whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination
- 18 pieces: 9 two-piece dinos
• Measures 4.5” x 2.5”
A delicious way to encourage shape and color identification and build fine motor skills! These two-part cupcakes pull apart to reveal a shape. Children must match up the shapes to put them back together. There is also a shape at the bottom of the pan to match as well. Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, hexagon, star and heart.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development:
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H
Tactile learning is a bag full of fun! Colorful, engaging pieces with rich textures (smooth, bumpy, ridged, and rough) provide a great way to engage a child's senses and strengthen fine motor skills. Reach into the bag to find two matching shapes or textures only by touch, or follow the Activity Cards. Learn shape identification while building vocabulary, and early math skills. Includes 20 pieces in 5 shapes and 4 textures, and 10 Activity Cards. Shapes measure 2"H.