Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
- Drawing in sequins is much like drawing in sand – relaxing, soothing, calming and fun! Plus, you can erase and start over at any time! Use the included stylus or your finger to write messages or draw pictures. Decorate the frame with stickers and rhinestones to uniquely make it your own. This craft kit for kids is great for sensory play.
- Use the stylus to draw or write messages in the pre-assembled sequin frame – it’s fun and easy to do! Frame measures 11” square and features an easel and 2 hanging hooks for displaying in your room.
Boost Concentration During Schoolwork
For more focused-test taking, writing and homework, our pencil toppers are a 3-in-1 solution: they add weight to any number 2 pencil, are safe to chew, and double as a fidget toy. All are made from durable silicone, and each type offers different therapeutic benefits depending on the sensory input your child needs (see details tab). Use with adult supervision. These items are not returnable.
- Improves focus and concentration during writing activities
- For kids with autism, ADD, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- For medium to heavy chewers
- 3-pack with varied colors
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure!
“Learning with Tangle Brain Tools” is an educational guide for home and school educators, specially designed lessons and games as well as a Tangle to kinesthetically teach math, reading, grammar, emotional understanding, and much more. This book comes with a free Tangle Jr. and many of the lessons and games include special needs modifications.
Soft Weighted Lap Pad and Friend
Meet Heavy Herbert, a plush weighted companion adored by children. Hug, lift and carry Herbert for heavy work. Place on lap to improve concentration during circle time and study time. Supports sensory integration and helps kids socialize too!
- Provides sensory input and friendly companion for travel, transitions and therapy activities
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism