Long Sleeve Compression Tee- White
Choosing Your Size
For a snug fit, choose size according to age. Children who are larger or smaller than their peers should size up or size down accordingly. Largest sizes fit most adults. Available in short sleeves. Use with adult supervision.
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Sensory Regulation with Stylish Comfort
Enjoy a full day of sensory support without compromising on style. Our long sleeved Sensa-tional Hip Hugging Tee provides all-day deep pressure on arms, trunk and hips. The close-fitting tee can also be worn under another layer of clothing.
- Encourages calm and focus by hugging the trunk, hips and arms
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Tagless and soft feel for optimal comfort
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- A new, miniature version of the original Squigz
- Encourages fine motor dexterity, visual-spatial skills, expressive creativity
- 40% smaller, 100% guaranteed fun
- 75 pieces included in each set - More building possibilities
- Features new shape, new colors - 5 fun shapes in total
- Made from high-grade silicone - Highly durable and safe
- Fully washable
Jason Blake is an autistic 12-year-old living in a neurotypical world. Most days it's just a matter of time before something goes wrong. But Jason finds a glimmer of understanding when he comes across PhoenixBird, who posts stories to the same online site as he does.
Jason can be himself when he writes and he thinks that PhoneixBird-her name is Rebecca-could be his first real friend. But as desperate as Jason is to met her, he's terrified that if they do meet, Rebecca wil only see his autism and not who Jason really is.
Buy one Get one at 50% off! Nov 23 & 24
- Original twirly whirly Shaker toy for kids.This plastic Rainmaker toy produces the gentle sound of a water cascade - Soothing Sounds and a Colorful Enchanting sight.
- This magic Twirly Whirly Rattle Rainmaker is a great tool for developing a musical ear and ability, and for improving gross motor skills.
- This kids rainstick Rainbowmaker adds a pleasant rustling sound to any family band and makes the child feel like a real musician.
- This rainfall rattle tube shaker toy is an attractive percussion instrument and a bright colorful toy at the same time.This color toy rainstick developes Gross Motor Skills and Hand-Eye Coordination.
The colorful children’s hanging nest Joki Dolfy is made of high-quality cotton and hangs like a cocoon from the ceiling. It comes with a large, comfy cushion and is a perfect place for dreaming, reading or swinging.
Compare to others made with lower quality material that wont hold up...La Siesta will last you for years to come.
The gentle rocking movement stimulates the sense of balance. This positively impacts the ability to concentrate and promotes learning success in reading, writing and arithmetic. That’s why the children’s hanging nest Joki is “recommended by the German Federal Association for the Promotion of Posture and Physical Exercise (BAG)!”
Joki is suitable for children aged 3 - 9 years.
We Could All Use a Mini Massage
Get them calm quickly with these economical bug massagers. Choose from our Ladybug Massager or Tickles the Turtle to provide localized vibration and massage. The results can be a more organized, calm individual who is ready to focus and learn. Stimulating and fun, just press the button for a vigorous massage. A great fidget toy!
- Helps to organize sensory information
- Creates calm and relaxation
- Use on for vibration or off for massage
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
Pop & Slide Shelly
- Tactile learning toy of sliding buttons to pop into slots
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, color learning
- A vibrant activity for babies and parents to explore together
- Slots of shell alternate in color - teal, orange, magenta, green
- Press and slide buttons beneath slots - Children smile with delight when buttons POP into place
- Practice color learning by matching buttons with matching-color slots
- A great fidget toy for little exploring fingers, too!
- Features rubber feet so turtle doesn't move around when you push the buttons
- Includes one Pop & Slide Shelly
- High quality design and materials, built for lasting durability and safety
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Aside from decorating, this bubble tube is educational. Watching the fish and translucent balls float up and down promotes children’s object tracking skills, while seeing the color-alternating lights enhance color recognition. The repetitive movements of the bubbles and fish with alternating colors and the soft “buzz” of the machine provides the perfect stimulation for individuals with special needs, autism, ADHD and dementia, fitting right into sensory rooms, schools, and nursing homes alike. This floor lamp can also have a calming effect on individuals with anxiety, making it a perfect nightlight for kids’ bedrooms.
Base and Mirrors sold separately. Fiber optics can also be added to the base in a custom order.
- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
No matter where you want to hang your Hugglepod HangOut, this super-easy-to-assemble powder-coated stand makes installation a happy snap (five minutes). Super-sized and super sturdy, it includes two C hooks and a 16" chain that make it equally easy to adjust (94"H x 50" diam. base). Size 94"H x 50" diam.