For story time, nap time, play time, or for any time, kids will love to snuggle into the plush and supportive foam of the Lounger 4’ Kids Bean Bag. Fit one, two, or three children on this spacious cloud of comfiness. Perfect for any child's play room, this miniature Sofa Saxx lounger gives them their own space. The ultra soft and durable covers are available in bright colors and each bean bag is filled with shredded furniture grade foam. Plus, the cover easily zips off, making it a snap to machine wash. The protective liner underneath has a childproof zipper that keeps the foam contents out of reach and prevents the dirt from seeping in.
Long Sleeve Compression Shirt
Choosing Your Size
For a snug fit, choose size according to age. Children who are larger or smaller than their peers should size up or size down accordingly. Largest sizes fit most adults. Also Available in short sleeves. Use with adult supervision.
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Sensory Regulation with Stylish Comfort
Enjoy a full day of sensory support without compromising on style. Our long sleeved Sensa-tional Hip Hugging Tee provides all-day deep pressure on arms, trunk and hips. The close-fitting tee can also be worn under another layer of clothing.
- Encourages calm and focus by hugging the trunk, hips and arms
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Tagless and soft feel for optimal comfort
16 other products in the same category:
The ultimate KEEP-THEIR-ATTENTION TOY has arrived!
What happens when babies and toddlers encounter playful colors, fun sounds, fresh tactile experiences and super-suction?
Meet pipSquigz, a set of three Fun Little Suckers for ages 6 months and up.
Adored by baby and parents alike, pipSquigz are perfect for the stroller, highchair, bathtub, and anywhere-travel.
Simply push pipSquigz down onto any smooth surface and watch baby interact with this high-quality silicone suction toy.
With super-suction, each shape can be tugged, pushed, shaken and pulled. Or, push and stick the shapes together for new play experiences. Babies delight in the versatile movement, sound and texture.
Pediatricians note sensory integration as a crucial developmental milestone for infants.
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
Sothing Weight for Day And Night
Our Calming Weighted Comforter helps kids adapt during quiet time at school, during periods of concentration and for sleeping through the night. The weight is evenly distributed for pressure throughout the body, providing calming proprioceptive input. Generously sized for full body coverage. Folds easily for use as a lap pad or for travel.
- Provides soothing weight to help reduce anxiety
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, ADHD and autism
Christy's mother always tells her to be good to Eddie Lee, a neighborhood child with Down's Syndrome. But Christy wants to run and play -- and not worry about Eddie Lee tagging along. One hot summer day, though, Eddie Lee takes Christy to a secret place in the woods and teaches her that beautiful things can be found in unexpected places.
"What makes Fleming's first book so effective are the carefully selected details and authentic portrayal of the children's attitudes -- as well as Cooper's luminous art, summoning up all the enchantment of a lovely summer day and presenting Eddie Lee as believably endearing". -- Kirkus Reviews, pointer review
- Deliciously playful - with a quick twist, Lollipopter magically transforms from a “swirl" To a “burst" And back again in one amazingly elegant motion. To transform it, simply spin the handle and watch the magic unfold. To change it back, Just spin it the other way. Intuitive, relaxing, fun…and addictive!
- Naturally sweet - the design of this simply beautiful structure is derived from natural plant forms, and utilizes mathematical concepts such as the Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio.
- The first ever stacking and twirling toy!
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills
- Instills a sense of wonder as kids watch their builds twirl and spin!
- Eye-catching colors include magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, sky blue, and more!
- Includes: 6 discs, a reversible wobble base, and a corkscrew pole
- Vibrant, eye-catching colors
- Made of strong, coated ABS plastic
We Could All Use a Mini Massage
Get them calm quickly with these economical bug massagers. Choose from our Ladybug Massager or Tickles the Turtle to provide localized vibration and massage. The results can be a more organized, calm individual who is ready to focus and learn. Stimulating and fun, just press the button for a vigorous massage. A great fidget toy!
- Helps to organize sensory information
- Creates calm and relaxation
- Use on for vibration or off for massage
This twistable therapy device is a new ergonomic approach to hand therapy, minor stress relief, smoking cessation, building fine motor skills, and is great for the sensory sensitive - Yes really, all of that!
Research studies in widely varying fields such as play therapy, ADHD, dementia, nursing, special needs care, mental health and well-being have found efficacy in playing with a Tangle.
Aside from decorating, this bubble tube is educational. Watching the fish and translucent balls float up and down promotes children’s object tracking skills, while seeing the color-alternating lights enhance color recognition. The repetitive movements of the bubbles and fish with alternating colors and the soft “buzz” of the machine provides the perfect stimulation for individuals with special needs, autism, ADHD and dementia, fitting right into sensory rooms, schools, and nursing homes alike. This floor lamp can also have a calming effect on individuals with anxiety, making it a perfect nightlight for kids’ bedrooms.
Base and Mirrors sold separately. Fiber optics can also be added to the base in a custom order.
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure!
- SENSORY STIMULATION: LED lights change the water colors and the bubble swim up the tank panels as the pump hums gently. This combination stimulates the senses, great for children with autism, special needs and ADHD.
- DECORATIVE DISPLAY: This is a great way to improve the décor of your dining room, bedroom, living room or even an office or doctor's waiting area. It is a LED floor lamp and wall fountain all in one.
- EXTRA LARGE WALL MOUNTED: This flat, wall mounted bubble tube is more than 4 feet high! It offers a wide array of changing colors, and is helps create a more relaxed, calm environment at home or office.
Visual Sensory Fun for All Ages
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Place several on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
Soft Weighted Lap Pad and Friend
Meet Heavy Herbert, a plush weighted companion adored by children. Hug, lift and carry Herbert for heavy work. Place on lap to improve concentration during circle time and study time. Supports sensory integration and helps kids socialize too!
- Provides sensory input and friendly companion for travel, transitions and therapy activities
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism