Short Sleeve Compression Tee- Blue
Choosing Your Size
For a snug fit, choose size according to age. Children who are larger or smaller than their peers should size up or size down accordingly. Largest sizes fit most adults. Available in long sleeves. Use with adult supervision.
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Sensory Regulation with Stylish Comfort
Enjoy a full day of sensory support without compromising on style. Our short sleeved Sensa-tional Hip Hugging Tee provides all-day deep pressure on arms, trunk and hips. The close-fitting tee can also be worn under another layer of clothing. Breathable fabric for use year-round.
- Encourages calm and focus by hugging the trunk, hips and arms
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Tagless and soft feel for optimal comfort
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
A guide for helping our children lead meaningful and independent lives as they reach adulthood
In the next five years, hundreds of thousands of children with autism spectrum disorder will reach adulthood. And while diagnosis and treatment for children has improved in recent years, parents want to know: What happens to my child when I am no longer able to care for or assist him? Autism expert Chantal Sicile-Kira and her son Jeremy offer real solutions to a host of difficult questions, including how young adults of different abilities and their parents can:
*navigate this new economy where adult service resources are scarce
*cope with the difficulties of living apart from the nuclear family
*find, and keep a job that provides meaning, stability and an income
The Outer space puzzle is ‘outer' this world! launch into play an explore planets, astronauts, scientists, and more
A is for Astronaut, G is for Galileo. Alphabet learning has never been so much fun with this educational puzzle.
Natural wooden toy – Handcrafted from plantation-grown, sustainable rubber wood with water based stains.
Great eco-friendly toys that teach, challenge and let kids' imaginations run wild
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
Drop in on a brilliantly beautiful, powerful, Eco-friendly marble-run adventure!
Each set features hand-crafted, carbonized tracks, colorful bamboo cylinders, and sustainable wood powder spirals that deliver multi-functional fun with an infinite number of possible designs.
Start small with the 78 or 119-piece sets featuring the basic towers, tracks, and one spiraling vortex each.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
Work out the Wiggles!
Imaginative play meets relaxation. Cozy Canoe gives kids just the right amount of deep pressure for a calming hug as they sit, read or explore. Rock the boat to challenge balance reactions on pretend waves. Climb in and out for motor planning skills.
- Supports children with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
- Provides soothing deep pressure while sitting, reading or socializing
- Soft surface supports tactile defensive children
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
Want a great way to carry around all your child's fidgets and sensory items? This bag is a sensory item in itself! Made of a BPA free rubber, and with its own sensory nubs, this bag is simply perfect. Pick your favorite in pink, purple, green or blue.
From the creator of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and The Guardians of Childhood comes a grand adventure of valor, friendship, and a look into the mysterious world of favorite toys.
In the secret realm of toys, there are many mysteries.
There is the Code of the Toys, which is as ancient as childhood.
There’s also the magic of becoming a child’s favorite, the highest honor in the Toy World.
Made by hand by Billy’s mother, Ollie is a special toy, “a toy who will matter.” He becomes Billy’s best friend, confidant, pal, and yes, Billy’s “favorite.”
But there are villains in the Toy World, and Zozo, the clown king, is the most feared. He and his toy henchman (the Creeps) have sworn to steal and imprison favorite toys until they forget their children and become forever lost.
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration
Boost Concentration During Schoolwork
For more focused-test taking, writing and homework, our pencil toppers are a 3-in-1 solution: they add weight to any number 2 pencil, are safe to chew, and double as a fidget toy. All are made from durable silicone, and each type offers different therapeutic benefits depending on the sensory input your child needs (see details tab). Use with adult supervision. These items are not returnable.
- Improves focus and concentration during writing activities
- For kids with autism, ADD, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- For medium to heavy chewers
- 3-pack with varied colors