The Time Timer PLUS® 60 Minute packs all the features that have made other timers the first choice of teachers, students, parents and professionals into a new design that’s as sturdy as it is useful.
Ideal for active kids or a day full of meetings, the Time Timer PLUS 60 Minute features a rugged case and durable clear lens to protect its patented red disk. And the new on-the-go handle makes it easy to take the timer anywhere you go!
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
- Teaching children the concept of elapsed time
- Making homework and practice time more productive
- Reducing conflict in family and household routines
- Managing the stress of transitions by showing “how much longer”
- Empowering teachers to teach instead of constantly monitoring behavior
- Increasing performance on tests and in the workplace
- Keeping meetings on time and moving forward
- Transcending language and culture barriers
- Volume control dial for those times you need a louder tone and those when you prefer silence.
- Lightweight anti-static disk
- No loud ticking
- Size: 5.5" x 7"
- One AA battery required for operation (not included).
16 other products in the same category:
“Learning with Tangle Brain Tools” is an educational guide for home and school educators, specially designed lessons and games as well as a Tangle to kinesthetically teach math, reading, grammar, emotional understanding, and much more. This book comes with a free Tangle Jr. and many of the lessons and games include special needs modifications.
Visual Sensory Fun for All Ages
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Place several on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
From the creator of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and The Guardians of Childhood comes a grand adventure of valor, friendship, and a look into the mysterious world of favorite toys.
In the secret realm of toys, there are many mysteries.
There is the Code of the Toys, which is as ancient as childhood.
There’s also the magic of becoming a child’s favorite, the highest honor in the Toy World.
Made by hand by Billy’s mother, Ollie is a special toy, “a toy who will matter.” He becomes Billy’s best friend, confidant, pal, and yes, Billy’s “favorite.”
But there are villains in the Toy World, and Zozo, the clown king, is the most feared. He and his toy henchman (the Creeps) have sworn to steal and imprison favorite toys until they forget their children and become forever lost.
The fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus.
Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 12 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
Meet Speks; Mashable, Smashable, Rollable, Buildable, Puzzling, World famous, Fun for adults, All-you-can-build with, Magnetic balls. Magnet flux index less than 30.
These are great for keeping hands and minds busy!
Not suitable for children under 3.
Space-saving and height-adjustable hammock chair stand made of powder-coated steel for basic hammock chairs.
Because its height is adjustable, it is suitable for different sizes of hammock chairs.
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
Smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision.
Expansive set includes at least 5 cards for every letter!
- Reinforces alphabet awareness, letter sounds and everyday vocabulary
- Features uppercase and lowercase letter, real-life photo and word on the front of each card, with unlabeled photo on reverse for practice and self-check
- Supports early learners as well as ELLs and students with special needs
- Works with word walls, pocket charts and centers
- Includes 150 write & wipe cards (3"L x 3"H) in storage box with Activity Guide