Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H
Twist your way into a calmer state with this one-handed fidget toy. The heavy-weight construction provides smooth maneuvering and a satisfying heft. With every rotation, you’ll gently massage the palm of your hand and exercise your fingers to improve dexterity and fine motor skills. This quiet activity to occupy fidgety hands is enjoyed by kids, teens and adults alike.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Available in orange or blue
• Perfect travel gift
- Drawing in sequins is much like drawing in sand – relaxing, soothing, calming and fun! Plus, you can erase and start over at any time! Use the included stylus or your finger to write messages or draw pictures. Decorate the frame with stickers and rhinestones to uniquely make it your own. This craft kit for kids is great for sensory play.
- Use the stylus to draw or write messages in the pre-assembled sequin frame – it’s fun and easy to do! Frame measures 11” square and features an easel and 2 hanging hooks for displaying in your room.
- Logic and Problem Solving Rainbow Ball Magic cube Brainteaser: Challenging Puzzle Speed cube ball is a 12-hole ball brainteaser that is truly revolutionary.
- This Magnificent Award-winning puzzle is in a shape of a ball with 12 holes and 11 colorful balls inside that you fidget to pass balls from one hole to the other. Your objective is to scramble the colored balls, then figure out how to get them all back into their matching colored slots in all holes. The puzzle ball might look simple at first, but this fun addictive puzzle will keep kids busy for long periods of time.
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble!
- Pleasant POPPING sound rewards movement
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Unlimited ways to play
- Attractive & simple
- Appealing to young children
- Versatile shape and bright colors
- Silicone suction cups
- Highly durable plastic body
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Dimensions (inches): 28 L x 11.5 W x 7.5 D
- Weight limit: Approximately 110 lbs
Super Sized…Super Strong suction cups are all over this 5 inch ball. Throw it against any smooth surface, metal, doorways, glass, plastic, and it will stick! Easy to pull off and throw again.
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration