• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
These famous faces hopped right off the screen and into real life! Smile, frown, and feel every emotion in between with these Soft Foam Emoji Cubes from Learning Resources. Based on the imagery of the popular mobile communication icons, this set of dice-style cubes comes with two cubes adorned with 12 different faces meant to represent common feelings and emotions, and two cubes filled with prompts and questions designed to get kids talking. These cubes offer plenty of opportunities for fundamental social learning—have kids roll the question cubes and answer the resulting prompt, or let them roll the emoji cubes and discuss the feelings and emotions behind the faces that come up. The Soft Foam Emoji Cubes are also great for language and vocabulary lessons, and can help kids expand the ways in which they think about and communicate their inner feelings. Made of easy-to-clean soft foam.
16 other products in the same category:
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
Welcome to our star-studded, interplanetary bed tent—and a whole new universe of play. Our tent’s cozy dark-blue interior is strewn with silver stars and lit with a starburst LED light as mysterious as the Milky Way. It’s a cosmic personal play place, where sweet dreams are guaranteed. It features room to zip a twin-size mattress inside its base, four windows, and two doors. Measures approx. 3¼' x 6' x 5'H. UL connection included. Adult assembly required. Imported. Kids will be over the moon!
• Cosmic bed tent creates a whole new universe of play
• Dark-blue interior is strewn with silver stars
• Includes a starburst LED light
This art-inspired series is a must-have for your Tangle Jr. collection! With stunning colorful prints designed by artist and Tanglemaster Richard X Zawitz, these Tangles are sure to inspire the artist within! The collection includes five Tangle Jr. mini sculptures - each with a different print!
Please note: Due to separating segments, the Tangle Jr. is a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
A guide for helping our children lead meaningful and independent lives as they reach adulthood
In the next five years, hundreds of thousands of children with autism spectrum disorder will reach adulthood. And while diagnosis and treatment for children has improved in recent years, parents want to know: What happens to my child when I am no longer able to care for or assist him? Autism expert Chantal Sicile-Kira and her son Jeremy offer real solutions to a host of difficult questions, including how young adults of different abilities and their parents can:
*navigate this new economy where adult service resources are scarce
*cope with the difficulties of living apart from the nuclear family
*find, and keep a job that provides meaning, stability and an income
DripDrip Bath Toy
- Set of 3 unique cups that drip bathwater in a different way each
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, experimentation, visual-spatial skills
- Little bathers become scientific explorers!
- Each cup drips water at a different speed
- Cups sit neatly inside rings that attach to the bathtub walls with strong suction cups
- Features propeller that spins when water is poured over it
- Bottom halves of cups made of food-grade silicone, feature fun textures - Fun for the senses and safe for teething
- Top halves of cups made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes 3 unique cups, propeller, 4 suction-cup ring stands
- Dishwasher safe, highly durable, exceptionally safe for baby
- Cups each measure approximately 3.75 x 3.75 x 3.5 inches
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
Hide away and play in an undersea world—a dimension of deepest, darkest blue, sparkling with mysterious sapphire light. Jellyfish do (they have all the fun!). Enter their world through filmy, superfine deep-sea-blue netting crowned by a marine green cap. Cool blue ribbons and sinuous translucent streamers trail like tentacles within, entwined with sprays of mini LED lights (160 in all) handmade just for us in an intensely blue hue heretofore seen only by jellyfish eyes. Iridescent "pearl" beads add oceans of atmosphere to this incredibly versatile play realm. Approx.7'H x 24" diam. top hoop x 12' bottom circumference.Parents get to help kids arrange the sprays of plug-in lights; includes AC adapter. Imported.
The first accessible guide to examine Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child touched the hearts and lives of thousands of families. Carol Stock Kranowitz continues her significant work with this companion volume, which presents more than one hundred playful activities specially designed for kids with SPD.
Each activity in this inspiring and practical book is SAFE—Sensory-motor, Appropriate, Fun and Easy—to help develop and organize a child’s brain and body. Whether your child faces challenges with touch, balance, movement, body position, vision, hearing, smell, and taste, motor planning, or other sensory problems, this book presents lively and engaging ways to bring fun and play to everyday situations.
- A charming and delightful “My First Game” for children
- Improve concentration and memory skills
- Fast-moving fun; game pieces are in constant motion!
- First, use memory to collect all 12 eggs and return them to the crate
- Then, use memory to cover all 12 eggs by chickens
- Free range chickens feature fun rubbery beaks, combs and tails
- Components of silicone rubber, plastic, reinforced printed cardboard
- 15 Nests, 12 Chickens, 12 White Eggs, 4 Scoring Eggs – Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Green 4 Scoring Nests
- Fully safety tested
- Game Rules Included
- Guaranteed fun
- The ORIGINAL Bouncy Bands that help students move while they work at their desk. 100% Made in the USA.
- Bouncy Bands improve student time on task since they aren't as anxious or hyperactive.
- Bouncy Bands are easy to install, since the loops and tubes quickly slide up the 2 front legs of a student desk. The support pipes are 8" long and 1.5" in diameter. The band is 20" long and stretches to fit desks up to 26" wide.
- Teachers love how Bouncy Bands are quiet and don't disturb or distract other students.
- Children love Bouncy Bands since they can finally move while they work instead of feeling trapped at their desk all day.
Twist your way into a calmer state with this one-handed fidget toy. The heavy-weight construction provides smooth maneuvering and a satisfying heft. With every rotation, you’ll gently massage the palm of your hand and exercise your fingers to improve dexterity and fine motor skills. This quiet activity to occupy fidgety hands is enjoyed by kids, teens and adults alike.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Available in orange or blue
• Perfect travel gift
Discover the revolutionary way to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself
Supported by the latest brain research, The Anat Baniel Method uses simple, gentle movements and focus to help any child, who has been diagnosed with autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or other developmental disorders.
In this supportive and hands-on book, Anat Baniel guides parents through the nine essentials of the method, each one designed to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself -- with remarkable and sometimes immediate results.
By shifting the focus to connecting rather than "fixing," this powerful yet simple method helps both children and parents to de- stress, focus, and grow. Most of all, the it helps all children maximize their potential, no matter what their diagnosis.