Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
With a quick twist, Lollipopter magically transforms from a “swirl" to a “burst" and back again in one amazingly elegant motion. To transform it, simply spin the handle and watch the magic unfold. To change it back, just spin it the other way. Intuitive, relaxing, fun, and addictive!
The design of this simply beautiful structure is derived from natural plant forms, and utilizes mathematical concepts such as the Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio.
From an interactive kinetic toy in your hand to a stylish sculpture on the display stand, Lollipopter can be played with as a toy, employed as a stress reliever, displayed as a desktop accessory, or used in home decor. It’s a versatile accessory for your creative life.
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.
The Giant Color Morph Gel Ball morphs from blue to green. Stretch and squeeze the oversized gel ball.
Measures Approximately 6 inches Round
Non-toxic and latex-free.
Want a quick sensory nook? This version allows you to get a relaxing place to unwind paired with the bubble tube. Instantly turn a corner into a sensory spot!
- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
- Learning Style: Visual, Auditory
- Skill Development: Self-help skills, Time management