Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Soft Weighted Lap Pad and Friend
Meet Heavy Herbert, a plush weighted companion adored by children. Hug, lift and carry Herbert for heavy work. Place on lap to improve concentration during circle time and study time. Supports sensory integration and helps kids socialize too!
- Provides sensory input and friendly companion for travel, transitions and therapy activities
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
Fashionable chewing accessory that blends in discretely
*Helps with oral stimming and increases attentiveness
*Helps kids self regulate
*Satisfies chewing needs
*Increases attention and focus
*For light to medium chewers
We Could All Use a Mini Massage
Get them calm quickly with these economical bug massagers. Choose from our Ladybug Massager or Tickles the Turtle to provide localized vibration and massage. The results can be a more organized, calm individual who is ready to focus and learn. Stimulating and fun, just press the button for a vigorous massage. A great fidget toy!
- Helps to organize sensory information
- Creates calm and relaxation
- Use on for vibration or off for massage
- SENSORY STIMULATION: LED lights change the water colors and the bubble swim up the tank panels as the pump hums gently. This combination stimulates the senses, great for children with autism, special needs and ADHD.
- DECORATIVE DISPLAY: This is a great way to improve the décor of your dining room, bedroom, living room or even an office or doctor's waiting area. It is a LED floor lamp and wall fountain all in one.
- EXTRA LARGE WALL MOUNTED: This flat, wall mounted bubble tube is more than 4 feet high! It offers a wide array of changing colors, and is helps create a more relaxed, calm environment at home or office.
The smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and the larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision. Great way to transition the little ones that want to leave the light on all night!
Tactile learning is a bag full of fun! Colorful, engaging pieces with rich textures (smooth, bumpy, ridged, and rough) provide a great way to engage a child's senses and strengthen fine motor skills. Reach into the bag to find two matching shapes or textures only by touch, or follow the Activity Cards. Learn shape identification while building vocabulary, and early math skills. Includes 20 pieces in 5 shapes and 4 textures, and 10 Activity Cards. Shapes measure 2"H.
Do kicks with your tricks! The Tangle NightBall™ Inflated Soccer is perfect for the pitch. Uniquely designed with replaceable batteries, the Inflated Soccer lights up upon both impact and movement. Now you can play soccer any time, day or night.
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.