Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Imagine lounging on a cloud! Wherever your favorite place to hang out may be, our Hanging Lounge Chair will hang there to really get comfort off the ground. Made of softest polypropylene, it’s a great way to stay home and get away to places where dreams are born. Approx. 54"L x 20"W.; 200 lbs. maximum weight limit. Adult installation required.
Use two of our Heavy-Duty Easy Tree Hangers to make hanging it a breeze, especially in a tree!
• Imagine lounging on a cloud!
• Lounge chair made of softest polypropylene
• Maximum weight limit 200 lbs.
• Adult installation required
• Use two of our Heavy-Duty Easy Tree Hangers to make hanging it a breeze, especially in a tree!
For ages 4 and up.
Clamshell package contains one Construction Plate. Our Construction Plate is dishwasher and microwave safe. It contains features which are patented to work with Constructive Eating’s utensils, also sold by Puzzle Pieces. No paints are used to color the plate. The plate is manufactured using only FDA approved materials. We have third party certification that our Construction Plate contains NO Lead, NO Bisplenol A (BPA), NO PVC, and NO Phthalates. All of Constructive Eating’s products are fully compliant with the CPSIA of 2008.
Catch a dolphin and a shark -- with your teeth! Kids love to wear our marine-inspired Chew Necklace. Helps calm and focus with every bite. Provides an excellent motor outlet for chewing, biting and mouthing exploration, at home, school or on the road whenever the urge strikes. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
- Age 3+
• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.