Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
The all-purpose arched Sky Dome Stand,designed to allow swings optimum movement without coming into contact with its supports. Approx. 8'H x 17' 7" diagonal distance between opposite legs (12' 10" between legs on each side). Includes eight heavy duty ground stakes. Maximum weight 600 lbs. Adult assembly and supervision required
"I have a place where dreams are born…" Our gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent, softly lit by a beaded chandelier, is just such a magical place. Set it up on a twin bed (the "floor" slips under the mattress) to create a fairy wonderland in your own home. UL connection included. A special haven for a very special fairy princess.
- Gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent
- Softly lit by a beaded chandelier
- Set up on a twin bed
- The "floor" slips under the mattress
- UL connection included
Color: red, blue, green, gold, silver
Antner Massager Rings are great for all children and adults,
especially those with ADD / ADHD, OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels.
These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress / anxiety
and can increase focus / attention. These Toys can be used for mild
arthritis. Physical therapy for stiff fingers and hands due to arthritis or
fibromyositis. Serve as both a developmental and fun toy
Notes:Not for children under 3 yrs
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
- SENSORY STIMULATION: LED lights change the water colors and the bubble swim up the tank panels as the pump hums gently. This combination stimulates the senses, great for children with autism, special needs and ADHD.
- DECORATIVE DISPLAY: This is a great way to improve the décor of your dining room, bedroom, living room or even an office or doctor's waiting area. It is a LED floor lamp and wall fountain all in one.
- EXTRA LARGE WALL MOUNTED: This flat, wall mounted bubble tube is more than 4 feet high! It offers a wide array of changing colors, and is helps create a more relaxed, calm environment at home or office.
2.0 Chew Factor for Medium chewers
*75A durometer-Medium Soft
*Fashionable chewing accessory that blends in
*Helps kids self regulate
*Satisfies chewing needs *Increases attention and focus
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)