The single Hugglepod is designed to Go! everywhere kids and their families go. It’s the ultimate portable pod. Assembles without any screws, and it’s a cinch to hang in a tree with our brilliant Go! HangOut Hanger (included). Take this handiest of HangOuts camping, to the beach, or backyard; simply secure the special Hanger rope to a branch, and hoist your HangOut. Included string of LED lights adds a super-celebratory effect. Made of sturdy poly-blend canvas; approx. 45" diam. x 54"; choose Minty Green, Bright Blue, or Terracotta. String lights take 3 AA batteries, not included. Adult assembly and installation required. Patent pending. Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs.
LED 8" Cube
The smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and the larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision. Great way to transition the little ones that want to leave the light on all night!
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
LED Cube to set a calming mood in your sensory room, therapy room or child’s bedroom. The LED Cube emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 16 colors in flash, strobe, fade or smooth mode. As kids watch the colors change, they develop visual attention and color recognition skills. Encourage children to pick up and hold the cube to foster interaction with their environment. LED lights do not generate heat, so the cube is safe to touch.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism or sensory processing disorder
16 other products in the same category:
- This little critter comes ready to craft, pet and cuddle. Decorate this trendy reverse sequin and fur hedgehog with an assortment of trendy stickers.
- Perfect for mindful crafting, the reversible sequin material on the hedgehog’s back brings hours of relaxation as you pet him and watch the patterns and color change.
- Pre-stuffed hedgehog measures approximately 6” w x 8 ½” h x 7 ½” d.
- Ages 5 to 95
Cuddle up with the coziest member of our HugglePod line! Constructed out of quilted fabric, this hanging chair provides a roomier interior space than our original HugglePod. A thick, inflatable cushion fits snugly inside the bottom of the chair, while two built-in hand straps make it easy to climb in or out. Whether they're inside or outside, kids will never want to read, relax, or dream anywhere else!
Max. weight 250 lbs.; base 36" diam., 5'L. Imported; spot clean only. Adult installation required; hang easily with two of our Heavy-Duty Easy Tree Hangers. Choose Blue, or Pink.
The New York Times bestseller that is an inspiring "story of hope" (People) for parents of autistic children
One morning Jenny McCarthy was having a cup of coffee when she sensed something was wrong. She ran into her two-year-old son Evan's room and found him having a seizure. Doctor after doctor misdiagnosed Evan until, after many harrowing, life-threatening episodes, one good doctor discovered that Evan is autistic.
- SENSORY STIMULATION: LED lights change the water colors and the bubble swim up the tank panels as the pump hums gently. This combination stimulates the senses, great for children with autism, special needs and ADHD.
- DECORATIVE DISPLAY: This is a great way to improve the décor of your dining room, bedroom, living room or even an office or doctor's waiting area. It is a LED floor lamp and wall fountain all in one.
- EXTRA LARGE WALL MOUNTED: This flat, wall mounted bubble tube is more than 4 feet high! It offers a wide array of changing colors, and is helps create a more relaxed, calm environment at home or office.
springz Chewy Holder And Natural Strap | Holds Most Popular Chewies | Can Clip to Shirt Collar, Shirt Shoulder, Pants Pocket, Belt Loop or Wherever Preferred | Keeps Chewies Clean and Handy When Needed | Very Discreet| | Non-toxic, BPA Free, Pththalates Free, Lead Free
- Learning Style: Visual, Auditory
- Skill Development: Self-help skills, Time management
Calming Pressure Without Extra Warmth
Crawl, snuggle or slip into our Hug Sleeping Bag for a relaxing combination of stretch and pressure. The spandex material encourages heavy work. Provides calming pressure as kids stretch, pull and roll over with plenty of space for movement. It’s more breathable than a weighted blanket or sleeping bag, keeping kids cool while they sleep.
- Provides calming compression while kids move inside
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration
Discover the revolutionary way to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself
Supported by the latest brain research, The Anat Baniel Method uses simple, gentle movements and focus to help any child, who has been diagnosed with autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or other developmental disorders.
In this supportive and hands-on book, Anat Baniel guides parents through the nine essentials of the method, each one designed to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself -- with remarkable and sometimes immediate results.
By shifting the focus to connecting rather than "fixing," this powerful yet simple method helps both children and parents to de- stress, focus, and grow. Most of all, the it helps all children maximize their potential, no matter what their diagnosis.
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Developmental delays affect millions of children each year, and often go undetected until an alert and caring parent recognizes there’s a problem. In A Parent's Guide to Developmental Delays, special education expert and consultant Laurie LeComer, M.Ed., provides essential information for any parent with a child who might have cognitive, physical, or emotional delays. Easy to understand, reassuring, and up-to-date, the book covers everything concerned parents need to know.
Using real-life examples and case studies along with checklists, exercises, and other hands-on advice, the book covers a range of delays and disorders that include autism, ADHD, learning disabilities, Sensory Processing Disorder, aggressive behavior, and motor-control problems.