Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
This Grip is a Trip!
Learning how to hold a pencil properly can be a bit of a chore (or a bore)…but it doesn’t have to be. These neon Pencil Grips employ a revolutionary applied technology that works with the body's natural physiology to gently place fingers in the proper position so that users can learn how to hold a pencil properly. The Pencil Grip’s soft gripping surface is ergonomically-designed and has 90% surface contact with the fingers, making it easier and more comfortable to write for extended periods of time and to improve handwriting. Assorted colors.
- Promotes correct finger placement
- For kids and adults with writing challenges or finger fatigue
- Helps develop fine motor skills
Learning is easier if its fun. Our goal is to make if fun for all students, not just those with special abilities. Our sensory trail is a set of removable vinyl wall decals that can be put up and taken down with ease. Wall decals are great because you don't have to remove them to have the floor stripped over the summer, and they can be placed virtually anywhere. Watch your students go from bored to engaged in the blink of an eye.
“Learning with Tangle Brain Tools” is an educational guide for home and school educators, specially designed lessons and games as well as a Tangle to kinesthetically teach math, reading, grammar, emotional understanding, and much more. This book comes with a free Tangle Jr. and many of the lessons and games include special needs modifications.
Learning is easier if its fun. Our goal is to make it fun for all children, not just those with special abilities. Our sensory trail is a set of removable vinyl wall decals that can be put up and taken down with ease. Wall decals are great because you don't need as large of a space to lay them out, and they can be put up in different areas. Watch your child enjoy the playful path as they walk to dinner or up to bed for the evening! Homeschool? Our path is a perfect way to transition between classes! Just peel and stick.
Our mini version is perfect when you don't have that much space, or even to wrap around inside a bedroom!
- Instantly create an endless number of symmetrical patterns and artistic displays
- 20 colorful interconnected wooden balls can be easily twisted and turned with specially designed joints
- Large round balls each with 1.25 inches diameter make it easy for young children to manipulatee
- Great office/desk toy supplies limitless creativity, wonderful coffee table display for artistic, sculptural designs
- Made in FSC-certified high-quality beech wood with non-toxic, water-based paint. Designed in Germany, manufactured in Taiwan