Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Pop & Slide Shelly
- Tactile learning toy of sliding buttons to pop into slots
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, color learning
- A vibrant activity for babies and parents to explore together
- Slots of shell alternate in color - teal, orange, magenta, green
- Press and slide buttons beneath slots - Children smile with delight when buttons POP into place
- Practice color learning by matching buttons with matching-color slots
- A great fidget toy for little exploring fingers, too!
- Features rubber feet so turtle doesn't move around when you push the buttons
- Includes one Pop & Slide Shelly
- High quality design and materials, built for lasting durability and safety
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Hang this gauzy canopy to create an enchanting space to dream or play. The string of 30 bright LED lights at the top illuminates the room and adds a touch of sparkle. An easy, pretty, and inexpensive way to transform a four-poster into a canopy bed, it will fit over twin to queen size beds. Edged with ribbon along the top and entry, it’s durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. (58" x 50".) Stores easily. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Machine washable; line dry. Imported; adult assembly and installation required.
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure!
The Calming Sensory Room is the perfect solution for individuals who require calming or relaxation at key times during the day such as bedtime or before an uncomfortable procedure. Create a soothing environment with the Calming Sensory Room!