Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Hang this gauzy canopy to create an enchanting space to dream or play. The string of 30 bright LED lights at the top illuminates the room and adds a touch of sparkle. An easy, pretty, and inexpensive way to transform a four-poster into a canopy bed, it will fit over twin to queen size beds. Edged with ribbon along the top and entry, it’s durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. (58" x 50".) Stores easily. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Machine washable; line dry. Imported; adult assembly and installation required.
Let first responders know that you have a loved one who may need a little extra help either inside your vehicle or your home.
Please include a comment regarding your choice.
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder