Getting a Life With Aspergers by Jesse Saperstein
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more. Among his Asperger’s Rules are:
Clean Up Your Own Mess (including but not limited to credit card debt, out-of-control collections, and your cesspool of a room)
You Can’t Bail Out the Titanic with a Wine Glass (or change the world of online dating)
Serving as a Role Model to the Next Generation of Asperger's Syndrome
Navigating the challenges of college and the unrelenting storm of transition.
The Road to Catastrophe is Paved with Good Intentions (understanding how others perceive you, even if they’re wrong)
WIN (Work Is Necessary) You are talented enough to maintain employment even if your options are not ideal
Confronting Memories of Bullying and Showing Mercy toward Yourself
Heartfelt, insightful, and generous, this book will enlighten and inform readers, whether they are on the autism spectrum or not.
16 other products in the same category:
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
- This little critter comes ready to craft, pet and cuddle. Decorate this trendy reverse sequin and fur hedgehog with an assortment of trendy stickers.
- Perfect for mindful crafting, the reversible sequin material on the hedgehog’s back brings hours of relaxation as you pet him and watch the patterns and color change.
- Pre-stuffed hedgehog measures approximately 6” w x 8 ½” h x 7 ½” d.
- Ages 5 to 95
Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins
springz Chewy Holder And Natural Strap | Holds Most Popular Chewies | Can Clip to Shirt Collar, Shirt Shoulder, Pants Pocket, Belt Loop or Wherever Preferred | Keeps Chewies Clean and Handy When Needed | Very Discreet| | Non-toxic, BPA Free, Pththalates Free, Lead Free
Fashionable chewing accessory that blends in discretely
*Helps with oral stimming and increases attentiveness
*Helps kids self regulate
*Satisfies chewing needs
*Increases attention and focus
*For light to medium chewers
Space-saving and height-adjustable hammock chair stand made of powder-coated steel for basic hammock chairs.
Because its height is adjustable, it is suitable for different sizes of hammock chairs.
A "wild" take on bowling, the Safari Bowl game by Begin Again is action packed with a variety of ways to play. Roll a few frames of "Giraffe Bowling", see if you can "Meg the Monkey", or try to "Hit the Target". With an easy to hold elephant ramp to aim and shoot, two wooden balls, and a variety of giraffes (pins), monkeys (wickets), and targets, this bowling set gets kids running and howling with laughter. Made from eco-friendly Rubber wood and finished with child safe water based stains. Ages 2+
- SAFE - Made from 100% food grade BPA free non toxic silicone with no phthalates, cadmium, lead, or metals. Breakaway clasp for added safety. Chewelry designed to be safe for chewing. Stick the necklace in the refrigerator for extra cool soothing relief for your baby.
Buy one Get one at 50% off! Nov 23 & 24
- Original twirly whirly Shaker toy for kids.This plastic Rainmaker toy produces the gentle sound of a water cascade - Soothing Sounds and a Colorful Enchanting sight.
- This magic Twirly Whirly Rattle Rainmaker is a great tool for developing a musical ear and ability, and for improving gross motor skills.
- This kids rainstick Rainbowmaker adds a pleasant rustling sound to any family band and makes the child feel like a real musician.
- This rainfall rattle tube shaker toy is an attractive percussion instrument and a bright colorful toy at the same time.This color toy rainstick developes Gross Motor Skills and Hand-Eye Coordination.
Mozi is like a slinky for your arm. It spins continuously and effortlessly as it moves up and down – from one arm to another, or as you pass it to a friend. Watching it glide is just as mesmerizing and addicting as it is to use. Get your groove on and feel the movement!
- Geometric arm spinner toy
- Available in silver, green, or iridescent
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Stainless steel
- When flattened as a ring, measures 5″ in diameter
- Mesmerizing fidget toy