Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
“Learning with Tangle Brain Tools” is an educational guide for home and school educators, specially designed lessons and games as well as a Tangle to kinesthetically teach math, reading, grammar, emotional understanding, and much more. This book comes with a free Tangle Jr. and many of the lessons and games include special needs modifications.
Let first responders know that you have a loved one who may need a little extra help either inside your vehicle or your home.
Please include a comment regarding your choice.
Our Most Popular Vest is Also Our Favo
Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
Aqua Squisheez represents a totally new concept in squishy and grow products. Filled with a material that expands in water, Aqua Squisheez will "inflate" five time their original size in about 30-45 minutes after emerging in water. Once inflated they become super soft and squishy, and will not dry out or shrink. Lots of fun to watch grow, and even more fun to squish and play with!
Jason Blake is an autistic 12-year-old living in a neurotypical world. Most days it's just a matter of time before something goes wrong. But Jason finds a glimmer of understanding when he comes across PhoenixBird, who posts stories to the same online site as he does.
Jason can be himself when he writes and he thinks that PhoneixBird-her name is Rebecca-could be his first real friend. But as desperate as Jason is to met her, he's terrified that if they do meet, Rebecca wil only see his autism and not who Jason really is.
Ridges and Textures with Every Bite
The perfect piece of chewerly for biting, fidgeting and sensory integration therapy! Puzzle shape offers multiple ridges for oral motor exploration. Features one smooth side and bumps on the back, providing tactile interest for fingers or mouth. Chew to help reduce anxiety and improve concentration. This item is not returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports calm and focus with every bite
- Helps kids with sensory integration disorder, autism, ADHD or oral motor needs
- For tough chewers
- This adorable, sparkly rainbow unicorn comes ready to craft, pet and cuddle. Decorate this super soft, reverse sequin pet with an assortment of fun, reusable felt stickers
- So soothing, so calming. Sparkles the Unicorn has a weighted body and flip sequin fabric. Sensory and tactile play promotes comfort and relaxation as you snuggle, pet and nurture your sweet stuffed unicorn
- Pre-stuffed unicorn measures approximately 6” w x 8 ½” h x 7 ½” d