Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
Aside from decorating, this bubble tube is educational. Watching the fish and translucent balls float up and down promotes children’s object tracking skills, while seeing the color-alternating lights enhance color recognition. The repetitive movements of the bubbles and fish with alternating colors and the soft “buzz” of the machine provides the perfect stimulation for individuals with special needs, autism, ADHD and dementia, fitting right into sensory rooms, schools, and nursing homes alike. This floor lamp can also have a calming effect on individuals with anxiety, making it a perfect nightlight for kids’ bedrooms.
Base and Mirrors sold separately. Fiber optics can also be added to the base in a custom order.
Just like its big brother nature hop, only perfect for in home use. This trail has been modified to fit in homes, so that you can bring the sensory path into your home as well.
Get ready to experience bubble like never before. The MEGALOOP bubble wand will keep yo amazed with so many ways to play. Capture your friends in colossal bubbles! Get IN the fun!
Each party set comes with one MEGALOOP wand, an inflatable bubble pool, and enough solution to make 2 liter of the bubble liquid.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
The only book that teaches the parents of “sensory” kids how to organize and empower their children for greater success at home, at school, and in life.
Silver Winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA)—Parenting Resources
Gold Honoree, Mom’s Choice Awards—Parenting–Special and Exceptional Needs
Every year, tens of thousands of young children are diagnosed with disorders that make it difficult for them to absorb the external world. Parents of sensory kids—like those with sensory processing disorder, anxiety disorder, AD/HD, autism, bipolar disorder, and OCD—often feel frustrated and overwhelmed, creating stress in everyday life for the whole family. Now, with The Sensory Child Gets Organized, there’s help and hope.
Just like a snail, with everything it needs on its back, discover the best-selling puzzle game for toddlers that’s got it all! Number Snail Puzzle is a challenging and colorful, swirly snail with numbers, from one to ten, on each piece and roman numerals on the back.