Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 16 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
These are great for nightlights! Help your sleeper who likes to leave the light on all night transition to easy sleeping with these durable led balls.
The Portable Calming LED Bubble Tube Corner features a soft padded platform allowing the user to sit close to the bubble tube and feel its vibrations while the two acrylic mirrors give the effect of multiple tubes. Easy to move through doorways the unit can be taken directly to the user. Create a calming environment without the need for a sensory room with the Portable Calming LED Bubble Tube Corner!
Pop & Slide Shelly
- Tactile learning toy of sliding buttons to pop into slots
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, color learning
- A vibrant activity for babies and parents to explore together
- Slots of shell alternate in color - teal, orange, magenta, green
- Press and slide buttons beneath slots - Children smile with delight when buttons POP into place
- Practice color learning by matching buttons with matching-color slots
- A great fidget toy for little exploring fingers, too!
- Features rubber feet so turtle doesn't move around when you push the buttons
- Includes one Pop & Slide Shelly
- High quality design and materials, built for lasting durability and safety
The fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus.
Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
The first accessible guide to examine Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child touched the hearts and lives of thousands of families. Carol Stock Kranowitz continues her significant work with this companion volume, which presents more than one hundred playful activities specially designed for kids with SPD.
Each activity in this inspiring and practical book is SAFE—Sensory-motor, Appropriate, Fun and Easy—to help develop and organize a child’s brain and body. Whether your child faces challenges with touch, balance, movement, body position, vision, hearing, smell, and taste, motor planning, or other sensory problems, this book presents lively and engaging ways to bring fun and play to everyday situations.
Developmental delays affect millions of children each year, and often go undetected until an alert and caring parent recognizes there’s a problem. In A Parent's Guide to Developmental Delays, special education expert and consultant Laurie LeComer, M.Ed., provides essential information for any parent with a child who might have cognitive, physical, or emotional delays. Easy to understand, reassuring, and up-to-date, the book covers everything concerned parents need to know.
Using real-life examples and case studies along with checklists, exercises, and other hands-on advice, the book covers a range of delays and disorders that include autism, ADHD, learning disabilities, Sensory Processing Disorder, aggressive behavior, and motor-control problems.
The only book that teaches the parents of “sensory” kids how to organize and empower their children for greater success at home, at school, and in life.
Silver Winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA)—Parenting Resources
Gold Honoree, Mom’s Choice Awards—Parenting–Special and Exceptional Needs
Every year, tens of thousands of young children are diagnosed with disorders that make it difficult for them to absorb the external world. Parents of sensory kids—like those with sensory processing disorder, anxiety disorder, AD/HD, autism, bipolar disorder, and OCD—often feel frustrated and overwhelmed, creating stress in everyday life for the whole family. Now, with The Sensory Child Gets Organized, there’s help and hope.
Snap together these little dinos…and spark an early love of learning about colors and shapes. These colorful dinosaurs mix and match together, so little learners have endless hours of fun while they build up their fine motor skills. Entire set stores neatly away in the sturdy plastic bucket.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Shape recognition, Matching, Problem solving, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Motor planning, Parts to whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination
- 18 pieces: 9 two-piece dinos
• Measures 4.5” x 2.5”