Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble!
- Pleasant POPPING sound rewards movement
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Unlimited ways to play
- Attractive & simple
- Appealing to young children
- Versatile shape and bright colors
- Silicone suction cups
- Highly durable plastic body
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Dimensions (inches): 28 L x 11.5 W x 7.5 D
- Weight limit: Approximately 110 lbs
Do kicks with your tricks! The Tangle NightBall™ Inflated Soccer is perfect for the pitch. Uniquely designed with replaceable batteries, the Inflated Soccer lights up upon both impact and movement. Now you can play soccer any time, day or night.
springz Chewy Holder And Natural Strap | Holds Most Popular Chewies | Can Clip to Shirt Collar, Shirt Shoulder, Pants Pocket, Belt Loop or Wherever Preferred | Keeps Chewies Clean and Handy When Needed | Very Discreet| | Non-toxic, BPA Free, Pththalates Free, Lead Free