Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H
Presto... Change-o! Looks like a round ball, doesn't it? Flips inside out with one quick move into a soft, spiky ball. Flip it back into a soft round ball. So stretchy, they have endless uses!