Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
The only book that teaches the parents of “sensory” kids how to organize and empower their children for greater success at home, at school, and in life.
Silver Winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA)—Parenting Resources
Gold Honoree, Mom’s Choice Awards—Parenting–Special and Exceptional Needs
Every year, tens of thousands of young children are diagnosed with disorders that make it difficult for them to absorb the external world. Parents of sensory kids—like those with sensory processing disorder, anxiety disorder, AD/HD, autism, bipolar disorder, and OCD—often feel frustrated and overwhelmed, creating stress in everyday life for the whole family. Now, with The Sensory Child Gets Organized, there’s help and hope.
Welcome to our star-studded, interplanetary bed tent—and a whole new universe of play. Our tent’s cozy dark-blue interior is strewn with silver stars and lit with a starburst LED light as mysterious as the Milky Way. It’s a cosmic personal play place, where sweet dreams are guaranteed. It features room to zip a twin-size mattress inside its base, four windows, and two doors. Measures approx. 3¼' x 6' x 5'H. UL connection included. Adult assembly required. Imported. Kids will be over the moon!
• Cosmic bed tent creates a whole new universe of play
• Dark-blue interior is strewn with silver stars
• Includes a starburst LED light
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 12 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
This twistable therapy device is a new ergonomic approach to hand therapy, minor stress relief, smoking cessation, building fine motor skills, and is great for the sensory sensitive - Yes really, all of that!
Research studies in widely varying fields such as play therapy, ADHD, dementia, nursing, special needs care, mental health and well-being have found efficacy in playing with a Tangle.
Get ready to experience bubble like never before. The MEGALOOP bubble wand will keep yo amazed with so many ways to play. Capture your friends in colossal bubbles! Get IN the fun!
Each party set comes with one MEGALOOP wand, an inflatable bubble pool, and enough solution to make 2 liter of the bubble liquid.