Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Hammock chair lounger Currambera BlueBerry is made from pure cotton in a traditional, cheerful mix of stripes. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably in it, but also recline.
Catch a dolphin and a shark -- with your teeth! Kids love to wear our marine-inspired Chew Necklace. Helps calm and focus with every bite. Provides an excellent motor outlet for chewing, biting and mouthing exploration, at home, school or on the road whenever the urge strikes. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
- Age 3+
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
- Instantly create an endless number of symmetrical patterns and artistic displays
- 20 colorful interconnected wooden balls can be easily twisted and turned with specially designed joints
- Large round balls each with 1.25 inches diameter make it easy for young children to manipulatee
- Great office/desk toy supplies limitless creativity, wonderful coffee table display for artistic, sculptural designs
- Made in FSC-certified high-quality beech wood with non-toxic, water-based paint. Designed in Germany, manufactured in Taiwan
Aside from decorating, this bubble tube is educational. Watching the fish and translucent balls float up and down promotes children’s object tracking skills, while seeing the color-alternating lights enhance color recognition. The repetitive movements of the bubbles and fish with alternating colors and the soft “buzz” of the machine provides the perfect stimulation for individuals with special needs, autism, ADHD and dementia, fitting right into sensory rooms, schools, and nursing homes alike. This floor lamp can also have a calming effect on individuals with anxiety, making it a perfect nightlight for kids’ bedrooms.
Base and Mirrors sold separately. Fiber optics can also be added to the base in a custom order.