Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Big Strong Tubes (9/16″ diameter) are super tough and can take very aggressive chewing. They are the strongest, longest lasting chews that chubuddy makes. Give your child a better choice and save clothing, pencils, toys and other things from getting chewed up. Big Strong Tubes are made of BPA-free, pthalates-free, lead-free, PVC-free, latex-free, non-toxic materials. They are top rack dishwasher safe. Increase focus, attention, and allow your child to self regulate in a discreet manner. Big Strong Tubes on navy tether holder with snap hook clip allows your child to keep the tube clipped to their shirt collar or shoulder for quick and easy access.
Drop in on a brilliantly beautiful, powerful, Eco-friendly marble-run adventure!
Each set features hand-crafted, carbonized tracks, colorful bamboo cylinders, and sustainable wood powder spirals that deliver multi-functional fun with an infinite number of possible designs.
Start small with the 78 or 119-piece sets featuring the basic towers, tracks, and one spiraling vortex each.
- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
Soothing textured silicone is the secret behind Sensy Band’s ability to calm and focus the mind. The bright orange band is easy to “slap” on and take off and adjusts to any wrist size. When not worn, Sensy Band is fun and satisfying to bend and curl. The soft silicone bristles are irresistible to the touch.
• Makes the perfect travel gift
• Great for tactile stimulation and anxiety
• Lightweight and comfortable
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.
Our custom-crafted Family HangOut Stand (approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H) is the easiest way to hang our Family HugglePod HangOut outdoors—it even includes hanging hardware.
For ages 4 and up; holds up to 600 lbs. total weight. Adult assembly required. Patent pending. For ages 4 and up. Size: Stand: Approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H