Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
. Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
Just try to keep your hands off this bright squishy ball! You can’t help but squeeze it!
• Great for tactile stimulation and exploration
• Teachers: A great addition to your fidget toys for the classroom
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Toss to practice hand-eye coordination
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Don't Panic Pete!!! Squeeze his belly and watch his eyes, nose and ears POP! A classic toy from back when you were a kid that never goes out of style.
Measures 2.37 x 2.37 x 4.5 Ages 5 & up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
- Encourages Sensory Exploration: Fully expanded, these smooth, squishy beads create a soothing tactile experience.
- Sorting and Matching: Allow your child to mix and match from the water beads that include all bright and engaging colors of the rainbow.
- Safe And Eco-Friendly: Made of non-toxic environmental friendly resin and not easy to break or fade.
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.
"I have a place where dreams are born…" Our gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent, softly lit by a beaded chandelier, is just such a magical place. Set it up on a twin bed (the "floor" slips under the mattress) to create a fairy wonderland in your own home. UL connection included. A special haven for a very special fairy princess.
- Gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent
- Softly lit by a beaded chandelier
- Set up on a twin bed
- The "floor" slips under the mattress
- UL connection included
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.