Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
This Tangle Jr. is shiny and bright and comes in six different metallic colors that are simultaneously fun, unique, and elegant for kids and adults to wear and play with. Collect the full set!
The smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and the larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision. Great way to transition the little ones that want to leave the light on all night!
The fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus.
Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
A "wild" take on bowling, the Safari Bowl game by Begin Again is action packed with a variety of ways to play. Roll a few frames of "Giraffe Bowling", see if you can "Meg the Monkey", or try to "Hit the Target". With an easy to hold elephant ramp to aim and shoot, two wooden balls, and a variety of giraffes (pins), monkeys (wickets), and targets, this bowling set gets kids running and howling with laughter. Made from eco-friendly Rubber wood and finished with child safe water based stains. Ages 2+
Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins
Use our LED Cube to set a calming mood in your sensory room, therapy room or child’s bedroom. The LED Cube emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 16 colors in flash, strobe, fade or smooth mode. As kids watch the colors change, they develop visual attention and color recognition skills. Encourage children to pick up and hold the cube to foster interaction with their environment. LED lights do not generate heat, so the cube is safe to touch.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism or sensory processing disorder
Great for transitioning from leaving the light on all night to sleeping through the night with the LED light!
Let first responders know that you have a loved one who may need a little extra help either inside your vehicle or your home.
Please include a comment regarding your choice.