Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
“Learning with Tangle Brain Tools” is an educational guide for home and school educators, specially designed lessons and games as well as a Tangle to kinesthetically teach math, reading, grammar, emotional understanding, and much more. This book comes with a free Tangle Jr. and many of the lessons and games include special needs modifications.
Swing and bounce! Or remove the bungee-supported seat, hang from the rings and pretend to be acrobats. Approx. 64" long overall; seat is 39"W. For kids 35–115 lbs. Adult installation and supervision required.
• Swing and bounce!
• Can also remove the swing seat and hang from the rings
• For kids 35–115 lbs.
• Adult installation and supervision required
For ages 3 and up.
A "wild" take on bowling, the Safari Bowl game by Begin Again is action packed with a variety of ways to play. Roll a few frames of "Giraffe Bowling", see if you can "Meg the Monkey", or try to "Hit the Target". With an easy to hold elephant ramp to aim and shoot, two wooden balls, and a variety of giraffes (pins), monkeys (wickets), and targets, this bowling set gets kids running and howling with laughter. Made from eco-friendly Rubber wood and finished with child safe water based stains. Ages 2+