Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Work out the Wiggles!
Imaginative play meets relaxation. Cozy Canoe gives kids just the right amount of deep pressure for a calming hug as they sit, read or explore. Rock the boat to challenge balance reactions on pretend waves. Climb in and out for motor planning skills.
- Supports children with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
- Provides soothing deep pressure while sitting, reading or socializing
- Soft surface supports tactile defensive children
Clamshell package contains one Garden Plate. Our Garden Plate is dishwasher and microwave safe. It contains features which we have patented that work with Constructive Eating’s utensils. No paints are used to color the plate. The plate is manufactured using only FDA approved materials. We have third party certification that our Construction Plate contains NO Lead, NO Bisplenol A (BPA), NO PVC, and NO Phthalates. All of Constructive Eating’s products are fully compliant with the CPSIA of 2008.
Visual Sensory Fun for All Ages
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Place several on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
Calming Pressure Without Extra Warmth
Crawl, snuggle or slip into our Hug Sleeping Bag for a relaxing combination of stretch and pressure. The spandex material encourages heavy work. Provides calming pressure as kids stretch, pull and roll over with plenty of space for movement. It’s more breathable than a weighted blanket or sleeping bag, keeping kids cool while they sleep.
- Provides calming compression while kids move inside
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
A guide for helping our children lead meaningful and independent lives as they reach adulthood
In the next five years, hundreds of thousands of children with autism spectrum disorder will reach adulthood. And while diagnosis and treatment for children has improved in recent years, parents want to know: What happens to my child when I am no longer able to care for or assist him? Autism expert Chantal Sicile-Kira and her son Jeremy offer real solutions to a host of difficult questions, including how young adults of different abilities and their parents can:
*navigate this new economy where adult service resources are scarce
*cope with the difficulties of living apart from the nuclear family
*find, and keep a job that provides meaning, stability and an income
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 8 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.