Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Go on a high-seas adventure with these cleverly crawling sea critters!
The tethered silicone star beams with a bright smile, inviting little ones to grab and pull. And when they do - WOW! - Eyes instantly widen with wonder!
A big wheel within each critter rolls to makes the legs and tentacles move with amazing life-like motion, all while the friendly eyes playfully bounce back and forth.
It's magical motion that's sure to inspire hours of playtime commotion!
Discover an ocean's worth of active fun and giggles with the unique and fascinating Crabby & Inky pull toys.
Learning is easier if its fun. Our goal is to make if fun for all children, not just those with special abilities. Our sensory trail is a set of removable vinyl wall decals that can be put up and taken down with ease. Wall decals are great because you don't need as large of a space to lay them out, and they can be put up in different areas. Watch your child enjoy the playful path as they walk to dinner or up to bed for the evening! Homeschool? Our path is a perfect way to transition between classes! Just peel and stick.
Choose between English or Spanish.
Vidgets provide a safe and quiet, side-to-side & front-to-back rocking motion that helps release energy and allows students to be in control of their own physical movement. No tip design (can't tip backwards) helps students to self-regulate and focus.
Help students get the sensory input they need to match their output abilities. Key benefits of the Vidget®:
- Improves focus & attention
- Increases time on task
- Improves concentration
- Reduces tension and frustration
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H