Sensory path Forest wall decal (mini home version)
Learning is easier if its fun. Our goal is to make it fun for all children, not just those with special abilities. Our sensory trail is a set of removable vinyl wall decals that can be put up and taken down with ease. Wall decals are great because you don't need as large of a space to lay them out, and they can be put up in different areas. Watch your child enjoy the playful path as they walk to dinner or up to bed for the evening! Homeschool? Our path is a perfect way to transition between classes! Just peel and stick.
Our mini version is perfect when you don't have that much space, or even to wrap around inside a bedroom!
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Learning is easier if its fun. Our goal is to make if fun for all children, not just those with special abilities. Our sensory trail is a set of removable vinyl wall decals that can be put up and taken down with ease. Wall decals are great because you don't need as large of a space to lay them out, and they can be put up in different areas. Watch your child enjoy the playful path as they walk to dinner or up to bed for the evening! Homeschool? Our path is a perfect way to transition between classes! Just peel and stick.
How to install the wall decal
Thoroughly clean the area chosen for the decals and make sure it is dry.
- Place the decals on the wall with scotch tape or painters tape first to create the layout to your satisfaction.
- Starting at one end, peel the decal off the backing and stick it to the wall ( or surface) that you are putting it on.
- Use a soft cloth or any non-marring/scratching material to smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles, starting at the center of the decal and working outward.
- These decals are removable and reusable so you can create a new layout or move to another location. For easy storage of the decals, upon removal simply place them back on the pre cut sheet they came on.
The length of the path is approximately 8 ft. with the decals placed end to end. The path can be laid out in any way you would like it, using only some decals or all of them, this layout can be done as small as 5ft or as large as 12-15ft. depending on what you choose.
Material Description and Clean Up:
Glossy Finish Water resistant Permanent or semi-permanent adhesive backing
Our self adhesive vinyl is of exceptional quality, made to withstand everyday use.
Semi permanent ( low tack) adhesive allows repositioning or easy removal ( can be permanent if left in place)
Adheres to most non porous surface. ( Not recommended to be installed on newly painted surfaces )
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Hammock chair lounger Currambera BlueBerry is made from pure cotton in a traditional, cheerful mix of stripes. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably in it, but also recline.
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 16 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
These are great for nightlights! Help your sleeper who likes to leave the light on all night transition to easy sleeping with these durable led balls.
The Curved Bubble Tube Platform fits any 6" diameter Bubble Tube. Encourage users to sit close and feel the soft vibrations of the flowing water in their Bubble Tube with the Curved Bubble Tube Platform!
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
Squeeze your stress away with these lightweight balls with three levels of resistance: firm, soft and squishy.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Perfect travel gift
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
The Sensory Canopy completes the transition from ordinary classroom to a true immersive sensory space. The Sensory Canopy is a system of billowing, magnetic fabric sheets that go together to create a cloud-like ceiling. The brilliant white fabric reflects the colors of your bubble tubes, fiber optics, and other lighting elements, further enhancing their effects.
Practice colors, numbers shapes and hand-eye coordination. Oversized hexagon-shaped pegs are easy to grasp. Double sided tactile mat is printed on one side to help practice numbers and shapes. Children can also lace the pegs to practice a different way of patterning and creating shapes.
• 30 Pegs – 6 colors (red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple)
• 2 – 36” laces
• Reversible mat
• Activity guide
Mat measures 8.75” square
Fashionable chewing accessory that blends in discretely
*Helps with oral stimming and increases attentiveness
*Helps kids self regulate
*Satisfies chewing needs
*Increases attention and focus
*For light to medium chewers
Designed specifically for installation in a dropped ceiling, the Circular LED fiber Optic Shower gives the illusion of being in a tunnel. Create a soothing and calming multisensory environment for users of all ages with the Circular LED fiber Optic Shower!
Want a great way to carry around all your child's fidgets and sensory items? This bag is a sensory item in itself! Made of a BPA free rubber, and with its own sensory nubs, this bag is simply perfect. Pick your favorite in pink, purple, green or blue.
Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins
"I have a place where dreams are born…" Our gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent, softly lit by a beaded chandelier, is just such a magical place. Set it up on a twin bed (the "floor" slips under the mattress) to create a fairy wonderland in your own home. UL connection included. A special haven for a very special fairy princess.
- Gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent
- Softly lit by a beaded chandelier
- Set up on a twin bed
- The "floor" slips under the mattress
- UL connection included
The first accessible guide to examine Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child touched the hearts and lives of thousands of families. Carol Stock Kranowitz continues her significant work with this companion volume, which presents more than one hundred playful activities specially designed for kids with SPD.
Each activity in this inspiring and practical book is SAFE—Sensory-motor, Appropriate, Fun and Easy—to help develop and organize a child’s brain and body. Whether your child faces challenges with touch, balance, movement, body position, vision, hearing, smell, and taste, motor planning, or other sensory problems, this book presents lively and engaging ways to bring fun and play to everyday situations.