Sensory Path Prehistoric Dinosaur Pre-cut
Sensory Floor Decal Set
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Sensory Floor Decal Set
Sensory Floor Decals
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
. Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
Don't Panic Pete!!! Squeeze his belly and watch his eyes, nose and ears POP! A classic toy from back when you were a kid that never goes out of style.
Measures 2.37 x 2.37 x 4.5 Ages 5 & up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Catch a dolphin and a shark -- with your teeth! Kids love to wear our marine-inspired Chew Necklace. Helps calm and focus with every bite. Provides an excellent motor outlet for chewing, biting and mouthing exploration, at home, school or on the road whenever the urge strikes. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
- Age 3+
The fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus.
Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
- Deliciously playful - with a quick twist, Lollipopter magically transforms from a “swirl" To a “burst" And back again in one amazingly elegant motion. To transform it, simply spin the handle and watch the magic unfold. To change it back, Just spin it the other way. Intuitive, relaxing, fun…and addictive!
- Naturally sweet - the design of this simply beautiful structure is derived from natural plant forms, and utilizes mathematical concepts such as the Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio.
Twist your way into a calmer state with this one-handed fidget toy. The heavy-weight construction provides smooth maneuvering and a satisfying heft. With every rotation, you’ll gently massage the palm of your hand and exercise your fingers to improve dexterity and fine motor skills. This quiet activity to occupy fidgety hands is enjoyed by kids, teens and adults alike.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Available in orange or blue
• Perfect travel gift
Tranquil Turtle will transform your child's room into a peaceful oasis. The light projector creates a serene underwater effect - complete with softly undulating waves - while the sound machine unit offers two calming choices: a gentle melody or whispering waves. Winner of Infant Toy of the Year Award and the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Tranquil Turtle is a great solution for kids who are afraid of the dark.
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
The only book that teaches the parents of “sensory” kids how to organize and empower their children for greater success at home, at school, and in life.
Silver Winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA)—Parenting Resources
Gold Honoree, Mom’s Choice Awards—Parenting–Special and Exceptional Needs
Every year, tens of thousands of young children are diagnosed with disorders that make it difficult for them to absorb the external world. Parents of sensory kids—like those with sensory processing disorder, anxiety disorder, AD/HD, autism, bipolar disorder, and OCD—often feel frustrated and overwhelmed, creating stress in everyday life for the whole family. Now, with The Sensory Child Gets Organized, there’s help and hope.
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure! © 2018 DWA LLC
Designed originally for sensory rooms for Alzheimer and Dementia care facilities, our new Living Scenery Projector Bundle works equally as well for children of all ages. It combines brilliant projection of beautiful natural scenery with soothing, calming music or natural sounds.
These bundles contain everything you need, including a compact, high-lumen video projector, a DVD player, a 50' HDMI cable, a universal projector mount (not shown), and the following six DVDs: