Portable LED bubble tube
The Portable LED Bubble Tube is perfect for home use. Lightweight and cost effective the user can also travel easily with the Portable LED Bubble Tube!
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Watch and listen to the soothing sound of rising bubbles in the Portable LED Bubble Tube as you are lulled to sleep. This cost-effective, portable bubble tube is perfect in a bedroom or lounging area at home. Its slowly changing colors and rising bubbles relax and calm, making it particularly helpful for those who need some soothing prior to sleep.
The portable bubble tube was designed to be easily transported from place to place, and can be easily emptied into a basin. It is NOT intended as a permanent bubble tube in a dedicated sensory room, and is not compatible in size with our bubble tube bracket or platforms.
Adult supervision required. Ages 3+
Tube: 40" H x 4" diameter
Tube base: 12" diameter x 3¼" H
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
The colorful children’s hammock chair, Iri Rainbow, offers kids a quiet retreat to play and dream.
The closed-weave suspension, instead of the usual hammock cords, provides an additional safety measure. It is produced in Colombia from pure, high-quality cotton. Reinforced edges make this hammock extremely tear-resistant so that your child will be able to enjoy it for a long time. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar made of FSC-certified bamboo is not just an eye-catcher, it is also extremely sturdy.
The gentle rocking movement stimulates the sense of balance. This positively impacts the ability to concentrate and promotes learning success in reading, writing and arithmetic.
Boost Concentration During Schoolwork
For more focused-test taking, writing and homework, our pencil toppers are a 3-in-1 solution: they add weight to any number 2 pencil, are safe to chew, and double as a fidget toy. All are made from durable silicone, and each type offers different therapeutic benefits depending on the sensory input your child needs (see details tab). Use with adult supervision. These items are not returnable.
- Improves focus and concentration during writing activities
- For kids with autism, ADD, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- For medium to heavy chewers
- 3-pack with varied colors
The Giant Color Morph Gel Ball morphs from blue to green. Stretch and squeeze the oversized gel ball.
Measures Approximately 6 inches Round
Non-toxic and latex-free.
- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins
Our Most Popular Vest is Also Our Favo
Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
Swing and bounce! Or remove the bungee-supported seat, hang from the rings and pretend to be acrobats. Approx. 64" long overall; seat is 39"W. For kids 35–115 lbs. Adult installation and supervision required.
• Swing and bounce!
• Can also remove the swing seat and hang from the rings
• For kids 35–115 lbs.
• Adult installation and supervision required
For ages 3 and up.
The ultimate KEEP-THEIR-ATTENTION TOY has arrived!
What happens when babies and toddlers encounter playful colors, fun sounds, fresh tactile experiences and super-suction?
Meet pipSquigz, a set of three Fun Little Suckers for ages 6 months and up.
Adored by baby and parents alike, pipSquigz are perfect for the stroller, highchair, bathtub, and anywhere-travel.
Simply push pipSquigz down onto any smooth surface and watch baby interact with this high-quality silicone suction toy.
With super-suction, each shape can be tugged, pushed, shaken and pulled. Or, push and stick the shapes together for new play experiences. Babies delight in the versatile movement, sound and texture.
Pediatricians note sensory integration as a crucial developmental milestone for infants.
Smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision.
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.
Blow the wand and make a cloud of pearl sized bubbles that you can catch and stack. Just wait five seconds and the bubbles dry in the air to form a bubble that doesn't pop when you touch it!