Marble Run - 78 Piece
Drop in on a brilliantly beautiful, powerful, Eco-friendly marble-run adventure!
Each set features hand-crafted, carbonized tracks, colorful bamboo cylinders, and sustainable wood powder spirals that deliver multi-functional fun with an infinite number of possible designs.
Start small with the 78 or 119-piece sets featuring the basic towers, tracks, and one spiraling vortex each.
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Bamboo Builder Marble Run
- Strong, sturdy marble run sets made of bamboo and other sustainable materials
- Encourages fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, early engineering skills, critical thinking, creativity
- A brilliant way to develop a strong STEM foundation
- Sets each feature hand-crafted carbonized tracks, bamboo cylinders, sustainable wood powder spirals
- Multi-functional fun with infinite design possibilities
- Build each one from the ground up any way you want - Or follow along with included instruction book
- 78 and 119 piece sets come with 1 spiral
- All sets come with 30 marbles and an instruction book, plus rope rings to keep marbles from rolling across the floor
- Exceptionally strong, high-quality materials - Wonderfully sturdy, easy to build, Eco-frien
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
This Grip is a Trip!
Learning how to hold a pencil properly can be a bit of a chore (or a bore)…but it doesn’t have to be. These neon Pencil Grips employ a revolutionary applied technology that works with the body's natural physiology to gently place fingers in the proper position so that users can learn how to hold a pencil properly. The Pencil Grip’s soft gripping surface is ergonomically-designed and has 90% surface contact with the fingers, making it easier and more comfortable to write for extended periods of time and to improve handwriting. Assorted colors.
- Promotes correct finger placement
- For kids and adults with writing challenges or finger fatigue
- Helps develop fine motor skills
Go on a high-seas adventure with these cleverly crawling sea critters!
The tethered silicone star beams with a bright smile, inviting little ones to grab and pull. And when they do - WOW! - Eyes instantly widen with wonder!
A big wheel within each critter rolls to makes the legs and tentacles move with amazing life-like motion, all while the friendly eyes playfully bounce back and forth.
It's magical motion that's sure to inspire hours of playtime commotion!
Discover an ocean's worth of active fun and giggles with the unique and fascinating Crabby & Inky pull toys.
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Discover the revolutionary way to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself
Supported by the latest brain research, The Anat Baniel Method uses simple, gentle movements and focus to help any child, who has been diagnosed with autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or other developmental disorders.
In this supportive and hands-on book, Anat Baniel guides parents through the nine essentials of the method, each one designed to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself -- with remarkable and sometimes immediate results.
By shifting the focus to connecting rather than "fixing," this powerful yet simple method helps both children and parents to de- stress, focus, and grow. Most of all, the it helps all children maximize their potential, no matter what their diagnosis.
- Features only 3 buttons—green for go, red for stop, and yellow for clear
- Supports science investigations, timed math exercises, elapsed time tracking and a variety of classroom management needs
- Shows minutes, seconds and 1/100 seconds on an easy–to–read display
- Measures 3"H
- Requires one 1.5V button-cell battery, included
- Ages 5+
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
Jason Blake is an autistic 12-year-old living in a neurotypical world. Most days it's just a matter of time before something goes wrong. But Jason finds a glimmer of understanding when he comes across PhoenixBird, who posts stories to the same online site as he does.
Jason can be himself when he writes and he thinks that PhoneixBird-her name is Rebecca-could be his first real friend. But as desperate as Jason is to met her, he's terrified that if they do meet, Rebecca wil only see his autism and not who Jason really is.
Author, speaker, and autism advocate Jesse A. Saperstein knows a lot about living with Asperger’s. Diagnosed at the age of 14, Jesse has struggled, triumphed, flubbed, soared, educated, and inspired. Along the road to adulthood, he has learned many lessons the hard way. In this honest and engaging book, he offers a guided tour of what he’s learned about getting along with others, managing emotions, succeeding in school and work, building relationships, and more.
- A charming and delightful “My First Game” for children
- Improve concentration and memory skills
- Fast-moving fun; game pieces are in constant motion!
- First, use memory to collect all 12 eggs and return them to the crate
- Then, use memory to cover all 12 eggs by chickens
- Free range chickens feature fun rubbery beaks, combs and tails
- Components of silicone rubber, plastic, reinforced printed cardboard
- 15 Nests, 12 Chickens, 12 White Eggs, 4 Scoring Eggs – Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Green 4 Scoring Nests
- Fully safety tested
- Game Rules Included
- Guaranteed fun
Just like a snail, with everything it needs on its back, discover the best-selling puzzle game for toddlers that’s got it all! Number Snail Puzzle is a challenging and colorful, swirly snail with numbers, from one to ten, on each piece and roman numerals on the back.