- Unique sensory lap toy featuring fun clicking sounds, movements, and textures
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, fine motor skills
- An ideal avenue for early exploration
- Push pink ball and blue ball is pushed out - Push them back and forth
- Green and purple knobs click in and out like click-pens
- Orange and teal ball on top spins around and around
- Soft rubber tops of spheres feature vivid textures
- Each ball filled with rattling beads, each spins around and around
- Features rubbery grips on bottom so Klickity doesn't slide around while children play
- High quality design and materials for lasting durability
- BPA-free - Exceptionally safe for baby
- Measures approximately 7 inches in diameter
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Push, spin, rattle, click, and discover!
Little hands will be occupied for hours once you introduce them to this unique device that's brimming with thrilling sensory-exploration experiences.
Push the pink bumpy ball in and the blue ball on the other side is pushed out.
The green and purple knobs on either side click in and out like click-pens while the bright orange and teal ball on top spins around and around.
And it's not just the sounds and movements that excite the mind - The soft-rubber tops of each ball feature unique and vivid textures that are thrilling to touch.
You might also like
Price $5.95 Regular price $11.95
16 other products in the same category:
From the creator of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and The Guardians of Childhood comes a grand adventure of valor, friendship, and a look into the mysterious world of favorite toys.
In the secret realm of toys, there are many mysteries.
There is the Code of the Toys, which is as ancient as childhood.
There’s also the magic of becoming a child’s favorite, the highest honor in the Toy World.
Made by hand by Billy’s mother, Ollie is a special toy, “a toy who will matter.” He becomes Billy’s best friend, confidant, pal, and yes, Billy’s “favorite.”
But there are villains in the Toy World, and Zozo, the clown king, is the most feared. He and his toy henchman (the Creeps) have sworn to steal and imprison favorite toys until they forget their children and become forever lost.
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble!
- Pleasant POPPING sound rewards movement
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Unlimited ways to play
- Attractive & simple
- Appealing to young children
- Versatile shape and bright colors
- Silicone suction cups
- Highly durable plastic body
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Dimensions (inches): 28 L x 11.5 W x 7.5 D
- Weight limit: Approximately 110 lbs
No matter where you want to hang your Hugglepod HangOut, this super-easy-to-assemble powder-coated stand makes installation a happy snap (five minutes). Super-sized and super sturdy, it includes two C hooks and a 16" chain that make it equally easy to adjust (94"H x 50" diam. base). Size 94"H x 50" diam.
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
A Chewy with a Stylish Twist
With its cool color and fun shape, kids enjoy this chewy disguised as a fashionable necklace. Smooth surface appeals to kids with tactile sensitivities. Kids and teens can wear the pendant for when the urge strikes to bite or chew. Or, mom can wear the pendant, ready for teething babies. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Helps improve calm and focus with every bite
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
The Time Timer PLUS® 60 Minute packs all the features that have made other timers the first choice of teachers, students, parents and professionals into a new design that’s as sturdy as it is useful.
Ideal for active kids or a day full of meetings, the Time Timer PLUS 60 Minute features a rugged case and durable clear lens to protect its patented red disk. And the new on-the-go handle makes it easy to take the timer anywhere you go!
Just try to keep your hands off this bright squishy ball! You can’t help but squeeze it!
• Great for tactile stimulation and exploration
• Teachers: A great addition to your fidget toys for the classroom
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Toss to practice hand-eye coordination
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Snap together these little dinos…and spark an early love of learning about colors and shapes. These colorful dinosaurs mix and match together, so little learners have endless hours of fun while they build up their fine motor skills. Entire set stores neatly away in the sturdy plastic bucket.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Shape recognition, Matching, Problem solving, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Motor planning, Parts to whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination
- 18 pieces: 9 two-piece dinos
• Measures 4.5” x 2.5”
Soothing Pressure Kids Can Wear All the Day
More powerful than an undershirt, our Under Hugger Shirt can boost concentration and have a calming effect all day long. Designed for a snug fit under clothing, our Under Hugger delivers deep pressure comfortably. For additional pressure around hips and thighs, wear with our Hug Shorts (sold separately). Use with adult supervision.
- Provides continuous deep pressure for calming sensory input
- Helps kids and adults with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Tagless and soft fabric for maximum comfort
Pop & Slide Shelly
- Tactile learning toy of sliding buttons to pop into slots
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, color learning
- A vibrant activity for babies and parents to explore together
- Slots of shell alternate in color - teal, orange, magenta, green
- Press and slide buttons beneath slots - Children smile with delight when buttons POP into place
- Practice color learning by matching buttons with matching-color slots
- A great fidget toy for little exploring fingers, too!
- Features rubber feet so turtle doesn't move around when you push the buttons
- Includes one Pop & Slide Shelly
- High quality design and materials, built for lasting durability and safety
Hide away and play in an undersea world—a dimension of deepest, darkest blue, sparkling with mysterious sapphire light. Jellyfish do (they have all the fun!). Enter their world through filmy, superfine deep-sea-blue netting crowned by a marine green cap. Cool blue ribbons and sinuous translucent streamers trail like tentacles within, entwined with sprays of mini LED lights (160 in all) handmade just for us in an intensely blue hue heretofore seen only by jellyfish eyes. Iridescent "pearl" beads add oceans of atmosphere to this incredibly versatile play realm. Approx.7'H x 24" diam. top hoop x 12' bottom circumference.Parents get to help kids arrange the sprays of plug-in lights; includes AC adapter. Imported.
Expansive set includes at least 5 cards for every letter!
- Reinforces alphabet awareness, letter sounds and everyday vocabulary
- Features uppercase and lowercase letter, real-life photo and word on the front of each card, with unlabeled photo on reverse for practice and self-check
- Supports early learners as well as ELLs and students with special needs
- Works with word walls, pocket charts and centers
- Includes 150 write & wipe cards (3"L x 3"H) in storage box with Activity Guide