Waddle Bobbers Bath Toy
- Bath toy with floating ice berg and six floating penguins
- Encourages bath time exploration, innate understanding of buoyancy, imaginative play
- Stack, spin, or float those penguins!
- Iceberg features grippies on bottom for use outside the bath
- Penguins slide down the iceberg slide or fit in the cup-shaped divots
- Penguins and iceberg are sealed so no water will ever get inside
- Includes iceberg and six penguins
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Stack them, float them, send them down the slide! It's a penguin party on the Waddle Bobbers iceberg!
These little penguins have weighted bases so you can spin them and make them wobble outside the tub. Take them inside the tub and they float!
Both the penguins and the iceberg are sealed, so you never have to worry about water getting inside.
Fill up the tub, set the iceberg adrift, and send the penguins racing down the slide! Whoosh!
Then practice your stacking and twirling skills with the penguins. Things are heating up at this fun little penguin party!
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Visual Sensory Fun for All Ages
A hands-on squishy gel experience! Encourages visual processing and sensory stimulation for all ages. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands. Place several on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
Size: 48" L x 14" W x 11" D
Weight: 31 lbs.
• Accommodates children up to 125 lbs. or 45" tall maximum.
• Comes complete with adjustable safety harness and chain/installation kit. (Swing frames sold separately.)
The first accessible guide to examine Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child touched the hearts and lives of thousands of families. Carol Stock Kranowitz continues her significant work with this companion volume, which presents more than one hundred playful activities specially designed for kids with SPD.
Each activity in this inspiring and practical book is SAFE—Sensory-motor, Appropriate, Fun and Easy—to help develop and organize a child’s brain and body. Whether your child faces challenges with touch, balance, movement, body position, vision, hearing, smell, and taste, motor planning, or other sensory problems, this book presents lively and engaging ways to bring fun and play to everyday situations.
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Twist your way into a calmer state with this one-handed fidget toy. The heavy-weight construction provides smooth maneuvering and a satisfying heft. With every rotation, you’ll gently massage the palm of your hand and exercise your fingers to improve dexterity and fine motor skills. This quiet activity to occupy fidgety hands is enjoyed by kids, teens and adults alike.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Available in orange or blue
• Perfect travel gift
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
Blow the wand and make a cloud of pearl sized bubbles that you can catch and stack. Just wait five seconds and the bubbles dry in the air to form a bubble that doesn't pop when you touch it!
Just like a snail, with everything it needs on its back, discover the best-selling puzzle game for toddlers that’s got it all! Number Snail Puzzle is a challenging and colorful, swirly snail with numbers, from one to ten, on each piece and roman numerals on the back.