Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Rollobie is a gliding, rolling, rattling, sensory-building friend.
This little buddy is the friendliest of imaginary friends! With a soft, tactile fringe, colorful polka-dots, and enclosed rattle, Rollobie is an adorable addition to Baby’s imaginative play toys.
Turn her silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep!
Send her rolling across the floor on her belly and listen to the hidden rattle!
Great for teething and on-the-go play, too! Available in blue or green.
You might also like
Price $5.95 Regular price $11.95
16 other products in the same category:
Don't Panic Pete!!! Squeeze his belly and watch his eyes, nose and ears POP! A classic toy from back when you were a kid that never goes out of style.
Measures 2.37 x 2.37 x 4.5 Ages 5 & up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Christy's mother always tells her to be good to Eddie Lee, a neighborhood child with Down's Syndrome. But Christy wants to run and play -- and not worry about Eddie Lee tagging along. One hot summer day, though, Eddie Lee takes Christy to a secret place in the woods and teaches her that beautiful things can be found in unexpected places.
"What makes Fleming's first book so effective are the carefully selected details and authentic portrayal of the children's attitudes -- as well as Cooper's luminous art, summoning up all the enchantment of a lovely summer day and presenting Eddie Lee as believably endearing". -- Kirkus Reviews, pointer review
A guide for helping our children lead meaningful and independent lives as they reach adulthood
In the next five years, hundreds of thousands of children with autism spectrum disorder will reach adulthood. And while diagnosis and treatment for children has improved in recent years, parents want to know: What happens to my child when I am no longer able to care for or assist him? Autism expert Chantal Sicile-Kira and her son Jeremy offer real solutions to a host of difficult questions, including how young adults of different abilities and their parents can:
*navigate this new economy where adult service resources are scarce
*cope with the difficulties of living apart from the nuclear family
*find, and keep a job that provides meaning, stability and an income
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 12 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
Swing and bounce! Or remove the bungee-supported seat, hang from the rings and pretend to be acrobats. Approx. 64" long overall; seat is 39"W. For kids 35–115 lbs. Adult installation and supervision required.
• Swing and bounce!
• Can also remove the swing seat and hang from the rings
• For kids 35–115 lbs.
• Adult installation and supervision required
For ages 3 and up.
- Learning Style: Visual, Auditory
- Skill Development: Self-help skills, Time management
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.