- On sale!
Rollobie Baby Toy
- A rattling, rolling, sensory-building friend
- Encourages gross motor skills, tactile development, fine motor skills, imaginative play, auditory development
- Send Rollobie across the floor and she rattles!
- Horns and tactile fringe down Rollobie's back made of 100% silicone
- Rollobie can roll on her belly, creating a rattling sound
- Turn her tactile silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep
- Includes one Rollobie (choose from blue or green)
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Rollobie is a gliding, rolling, rattling, sensory-building friend.
This little buddy is the friendliest of imaginary friends! With a soft, tactile fringe, colorful polka-dots, and enclosed rattle, Rollobie is an adorable addition to Baby’s imaginative play toys.
Turn her silicone horns to change her eyes from awake to asleep!
Send her rolling across the floor on her belly and listen to the hidden rattle!
Great for teething and on-the-go play, too! Available in blue or green.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Tap into your Self-Calming Powers
When oral motor exploration is needed for calm and focus, our Dragon Egg Chewy works like a charm. Textured scales provide sensory stimulation for fingers and mouth. The red-gold surface glitters in the light, providing visual stimulation. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration to sharpen focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble!
- Pleasant POPPING sound rewards movement
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Unlimited ways to play
- Attractive & simple
- Appealing to young children
- Versatile shape and bright colors
- Silicone suction cups
- Highly durable plastic body
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Dimensions (inches): 28 L x 11.5 W x 7.5 D
- Weight limit: Approximately 110 lbs
The ultimate KEEP-THEIR-ATTENTION TOY has arrived!
What happens when babies and toddlers encounter playful colors, fun sounds, fresh tactile experiences and super-suction?
Meet pipSquigz, a set of three Fun Little Suckers for ages 6 months and up.
Adored by baby and parents alike, pipSquigz are perfect for the stroller, highchair, bathtub, and anywhere-travel.
Simply push pipSquigz down onto any smooth surface and watch baby interact with this high-quality silicone suction toy.
With super-suction, each shape can be tugged, pushed, shaken and pulled. Or, push and stick the shapes together for new play experiences. Babies delight in the versatile movement, sound and texture.
Pediatricians note sensory integration as a crucial developmental milestone for infants.
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
This super spacious HugglePod has room for the entire family to get away and hang out! Designed with light-weight aluminum tubing and thick, weather-resistant nylon, this HangOut is especially durable and easy to hang. Includes a string of easy on/off LED lights to add ambiance inside the Pod! String lights require three AA batteries; batteries not included.
The Nylon Family HugglePod Hangout measures approx. 78"H from the 60½"-diam. bottom O-ring to the top O-ring. Spot clean only. Holds up to 500 lbs.
Hang your HugglePod from a tree with our Mega Tree Hanger, or with our custom-crafted, easy-to-assemble Family HangOut Stand (approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H; holds up to 600 lbs.). Each sold separately.
Adult assembly required.
Discover the revolutionary way to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself
Supported by the latest brain research, The Anat Baniel Method uses simple, gentle movements and focus to help any child, who has been diagnosed with autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or other developmental disorders.
In this supportive and hands-on book, Anat Baniel guides parents through the nine essentials of the method, each one designed to harness the brain's capacity to heal itself -- with remarkable and sometimes immediate results.
By shifting the focus to connecting rather than "fixing," this powerful yet simple method helps both children and parents to de- stress, focus, and grow. Most of all, the it helps all children maximize their potential, no matter what their diagnosis.
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 12 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
Do kicks with your tricks! The Tangle NightBall™ Inflated Soccer is perfect for the pitch. Uniquely designed with replaceable batteries, the Inflated Soccer lights up upon both impact and movement. Now you can play soccer any time, day or night.
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
Meet Speks; Mashable, Smashable, Rollable, Buildable, Puzzling, World famous, Fun for adults, All-you-can-build with, Magnetic balls. Magnet flux index less than 30.
These are great for keeping hands and minds busy!
Not suitable for children under 3.
The only book that teaches the parents of “sensory” kids how to organize and empower their children for greater success at home, at school, and in life.
Silver Winner, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA)—Parenting Resources
Gold Honoree, Mom’s Choice Awards—Parenting–Special and Exceptional Needs
Every year, tens of thousands of young children are diagnosed with disorders that make it difficult for them to absorb the external world. Parents of sensory kids—like those with sensory processing disorder, anxiety disorder, AD/HD, autism, bipolar disorder, and OCD—often feel frustrated and overwhelmed, creating stress in everyday life for the whole family. Now, with The Sensory Child Gets Organized, there’s help and hope.
Our custom-crafted Family HangOut Stand (approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H) is the easiest way to hang our Family HugglePod HangOut outdoors—it even includes hanging hardware.
For ages 4 and up; holds up to 600 lbs. total weight. Adult assembly required. Patent pending. For ages 4 and up. Size: Stand: Approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H
It's ladybugs versus dragonflies in this adorable twist on the traditional tic-tac-toe game. Empty the wooden tray, then take turns placing your chunky bugs in the spaces until someone lines up three in a row. Perfectly sized for travel and little hands, Tic Bug Toe is made from eco-friendly rubber wood with child-safe stains. Recommended for ages 3 and up.