- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
What do you do with Flexicule? Whatever you want!
Take the colorful plastic and silicone pieces apart and then flex to push them back together.
It’s baby’s first brainteaser! But – It’s also a unique, beautifully designed desk-toy/sculpture/experience that kids and parents of all ages can appreciate.
Fidgety fingers can’t resist their unique contours and endless bendable possibilities!
Flex your imagination and discover the simple delights of playful exploration with Flexicule.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Presto... Change-o! Looks like a round ball, doesn't it? Flips inside out with one quick move into a soft, spiky ball. Flip it back into a soft round ball. So stretchy, they have endless uses!
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
- This adorable, sparkly rainbow unicorn comes ready to craft, pet and cuddle. Decorate this super soft, reverse sequin pet with an assortment of fun, reusable felt stickers
- So soothing, so calming. Sparkles the Unicorn has a weighted body and flip sequin fabric. Sensory and tactile play promotes comfort and relaxation as you snuggle, pet and nurture your sweet stuffed unicorn
- Pre-stuffed unicorn measures approximately 6” w x 8 ½” h x 7 ½” d
- A new, miniature version of the original Squigz
- Encourages fine motor dexterity, visual-spatial skills, expressive creativity
- 40% smaller, 100% guaranteed fun
- 75 pieces included in each set - More building possibilities
- Features new shape, new colors - 5 fun shapes in total
- Made from high-grade silicone - Highly durable and safe
- Fully washable
One foggy night, the Man in the Moon has a startling thought: When the moon is less than full and bright, who will keep children safe at night? He needs a backup plan! Or a backup Guardian, as it were. His keen eye falls upon a sleepy little fellow living on a sleepy little island who is a sweet-dreamer extraordinaire. Since good dreams always trump bad ones, this means Pitch, the Nightmare King, will be further thwarted in his nefarious quest to terrorize children. Indeed, Sanderson Mansnoozie seems the perfect choice. But there are two problems. Firstly, given that Sandy has never had a bad dream, how can MiM convince him how important this new role is to the happy-being of children everywhere? And secondly, how can MiM keep this snoozy ally awake long enough to help?
In Not Even Wrong, Paul Collins melds a memoir of his son's autism with a journey into this realm of permanent outsiders. Examining forgotten geniuses and obscure medical archives, and beginning to see why he himself has spent a lifetime researching talented eccentrics, Collins shows how these stories are relevant and even necessary to shed light on autism.
Paul Collins is the author of Sixpence House and Banvard's Folly: Thirteen Tales of People Who Didn't Change the World. He edits the Collins Library for McSweeney's Books and lives in Portland with his wife and son.
Twist your way into a calmer state with this one-handed fidget toy. The heavy-weight construction provides smooth maneuvering and a satisfying heft. With every rotation, you’ll gently massage the palm of your hand and exercise your fingers to improve dexterity and fine motor skills. This quiet activity to occupy fidgety hands is enjoyed by kids, teens and adults alike.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Available in orange or blue
• Perfect travel gift
Let first responders know that you have a loved one who may need a little extra help either inside your vehicle or your home.
Please include a comment regarding your choice.
Calming Pressure Without Extra Warmth
Crawl, snuggle or slip into our Hug Sleeping Bag for a relaxing combination of stretch and pressure. The spandex material encourages heavy work. Provides calming pressure as kids stretch, pull and roll over with plenty of space for movement. It’s more breathable than a weighted blanket or sleeping bag, keeping kids cool while they sleep.
- Provides calming compression while kids move inside
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
Young or old, this unique little keychain provides endless hours of fidget fun!
The frame is made of strong, high quality plastic - ideal for rattling around in your pocket or purse - and the two colorful buttons are made of 100% silicone.
One touch and your fingers can't stop pushing, poking, and popping!
Available in four brilliant color combinations and perfectly sized to fit any set of keys, the Simpl Dimpl is a simple delight that's hard to resist.
Sothing Weight for Day And Night
Our Calming Weighted Comforter helps kids adapt during quiet time at school, during periods of concentration and for sleeping through the night. The weight is evenly distributed for pressure throughout the body, providing calming proprioceptive input. Generously sized for full body coverage. Folds easily for use as a lap pad or for travel.
- Provides soothing weight to help reduce anxiety
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, ADHD and autism
• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings