Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
"I have a place where dreams are born…" Our gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent, softly lit by a beaded chandelier, is just such a magical place. Set it up on a twin bed (the "floor" slips under the mattress) to create a fairy wonderland in your own home. UL connection included. A special haven for a very special fairy princess.
- Gauzy, dreamy, sweetly ruffled bed tent
- Softly lit by a beaded chandelier
- Set up on a twin bed
- The "floor" slips under the mattress
- UL connection included
- Lighting Takes Shape: Vibrant, multicolored LED light with high-quality, eco-friendly acrylic housing in a cool 16 inch sphere shape.
- Multifunctional: 16 beautiful RGB colors and 4 lighting modes; remote-controllable and rechargeable with included AC adapter.
- Eco-Friendly: Completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements.
- Waterproof: IP 65-rated; fully waterproof and dust-protected. Fully useable both indoors and outdoors.
These are great for nightlights! Help your sleeper who likes to leave the light on all night transition to easy sleeping with these durable led balls.
Our roaming adventures path will appeal to those kiddos that love vehicles and construction!
This Grip is a Trip!
Learning how to hold a pencil properly can be a bit of a chore (or a bore)…but it doesn’t have to be. These neon Pencil Grips employ a revolutionary applied technology that works with the body's natural physiology to gently place fingers in the proper position so that users can learn how to hold a pencil properly. The Pencil Grip’s soft gripping surface is ergonomically-designed and has 90% surface contact with the fingers, making it easier and more comfortable to write for extended periods of time and to improve handwriting. Assorted colors.
- Promotes correct finger placement
- For kids and adults with writing challenges or finger fatigue
- Helps develop fine motor skills
The New York Times bestseller that is an inspiring "story of hope" (People) for parents of autistic children
One morning Jenny McCarthy was having a cup of coffee when she sensed something was wrong. She ran into her two-year-old son Evan's room and found him having a seizure. Doctor after doctor misdiagnosed Evan until, after many harrowing, life-threatening episodes, one good doctor discovered that Evan is autistic.
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure! © 2018 DWA LLC