DripDrip Bath Toy
- Set of 3 unique cups that drip bathwater in a different way each
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, experimentation, visual-spatial skills
- Little bathers become scientific explorers!
- Each cup drips water at a different speed
- Cups sit neatly inside rings that attach to the bathtub walls with strong suction cups
- Features propeller that spins when water is poured over it
- Bottom halves of cups made of food-grade silicone, feature fun textures - Fun for the senses and safe for teething
- Top halves of cups made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes 3 unique cups, propeller, 4 suction-cup ring stands
- Dishwasher safe, highly durable, exceptionally safe for baby
- Cups each measure approximately 3.75 x 3.75 x 3.5 inches
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
Turn your tub into a waterworks laboratory!
Start by sticking the four suction cup rings to your bathtub wall one above the other. Then, place the three reservoirs and the propeller into the rings in any order you want.
Just pour the water and watch what happens!
One reservoir sprinkles the water like a gentle rain. Another speeds it up with great big raindrops while the third simply pours a single steady stream causing the bright propeller to spin fast.
Rearrange them to experiment and discover how each one affects the speed of the water-flow. Or, play with each one individually, scooping up bathwater and raising it up high to see how it pours water in its own unique way.
Little bathers become scientific explorers!
Designed with food-grade silicone bottoms and high quality ABS plastic tops (dishwasher safe!), the DripDrip Bath Toy set is a wonderfully fun and safe experience that turns every bath time into an exploration adventure.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Eileen Garvin's older sister, Margaret, was diagnosed with severe autism at age three. Growing up alongside Margaret wasn't easy: Eileen often found herself in situations that were simultaneously awkward, hilarious, and heartbreaking. For example, losing a blue plastic hairbrush could leave Margaret inconsolable for hours, and a quiet Sunday Mass might provoke an outburst of laughter, swearing, or dancing.
Kristine Barnett’s son Jacob has an IQ higher than Einstein’s, a photographic memory, and he taught himself calculus in two weeks. At nine he started working on an original theory in astrophysics that experts believe may someday put him in line for a Nobel Prize, and at age twelve he became a paid researcher in quantum physics. But the story of Kristine’s journey with Jake is all the more remarkable because his extraordinary mind was almost lost to autism. At age two, when Jake was diagnosed, Kristine was told he might never be able to tie his own shoes.
The smallest cube is a hand manipulative, and the larger two sizes can be used as seating up to 150 lbs. Portable for use indoors or outdoors. Includes rechargeable 1865 battery (lasts 8-12 hours), standard power cord and remote to cycle through different modes and to control brightness. Use with adult supervision. Great way to transition the little ones that want to leave the light on all night!
Go on a high-seas adventure with these cleverly crawling sea critters!
The tethered silicone star beams with a bright smile, inviting little ones to grab and pull. And when they do - WOW! - Eyes instantly widen with wonder!
A big wheel within each critter rolls to makes the legs and tentacles move with amazing life-like motion, all while the friendly eyes playfully bounce back and forth.
It's magical motion that's sure to inspire hours of playtime commotion!
Discover an ocean's worth of active fun and giggles with the unique and fascinating Crabby & Inky pull toys.
Want a great way to carry around all your child's fidgets and sensory items? This bag is a sensory item in itself! Made of a BPA free rubber, and with its own sensory nubs, this bag is simply perfect. Pick your favorite in pink, purple, green or blue.
- A new, miniature version of the original Squigz
- Encourages fine motor dexterity, visual-spatial skills, expressive creativity
- 40% smaller, 100% guaranteed fun
- 75 pieces included in each set - More building possibilities
- Features new shape, new colors - 5 fun shapes in total
- Made from high-grade silicone - Highly durable and safe
- Fully washable
Tactile learning is a bag full of fun! Colorful, engaging pieces with rich textures (smooth, bumpy, ridged, and rough) provide a great way to engage a child's senses and strengthen fine motor skills. Reach into the bag to find two matching shapes or textures only by touch, or follow the Activity Cards. Learn shape identification while building vocabulary, and early math skills. Includes 20 pieces in 5 shapes and 4 textures, and 10 Activity Cards. Shapes measure 2"H.
- A charming and delightful “My First Game” for children
- Improve concentration and memory skills
- Fast-moving fun; game pieces are in constant motion!
- First, use memory to collect all 12 eggs and return them to the crate
- Then, use memory to cover all 12 eggs by chickens
- Free range chickens feature fun rubbery beaks, combs and tails
- Components of silicone rubber, plastic, reinforced printed cardboard
- 15 Nests, 12 Chickens, 12 White Eggs, 4 Scoring Eggs – Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Green 4 Scoring Nests
- Fully safety tested
- Game Rules Included
- Guaranteed fun
Each set features hand-crafted, carbonized tracks, colorful bamboo cylinders, and sustainable wood powder spirals that deliver multi-functional fun with an infinite number of possible designs
. 127-piece set features chimes that make music as the marbles roll this way and that!
Squeeze your stress away with these lightweight balls with three levels of resistance: firm, soft and squishy.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Perfect travel gift
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
- Silicone and plastic pieces that combine to become a unique cube
- Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, visual-spatial skills, problem-solving, creativity
- A vibrant experience in playful exploration
- Soft and safe for baby – Baby’s first brainteaser!
- Fun for fidgety hands of all ages – A great desk toy, too
- Includes core H structure, 4 bendy silicone and plastic pieces
- Flexible parts made of 100% high quality silicone
- Plastic is BPA-free, exceptionally safe for baby
A "wild" take on bowling, the Safari Bowl game by Begin Again is action packed with a variety of ways to play. Roll a few frames of "Giraffe Bowling", see if you can "Meg the Monkey", or try to "Hit the Target". With an easy to hold elephant ramp to aim and shoot, two wooden balls, and a variety of giraffes (pins), monkeys (wickets), and targets, this bowling set gets kids running and howling with laughter. Made from eco-friendly Rubber wood and finished with child safe water based stains. Ages 2+
A Chewy with a Stylish Twist
With its cool color and fun shape, kids enjoy this chewy disguised as a fashionable necklace. Smooth surface appeals to kids with tactile sensitivities. Kids and teens can wear the pendant for when the urge strikes to bite or chew. Or, mom can wear the pendant, ready for teething babies. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Helps improve calm and focus with every bite
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers