- The first ever stacking and twirling toy!
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills
- Instills a sense of wonder as kids watch their builds twirl and spin!
- Eye-catching colors include magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, sky blue, and more!
- Includes: 6 discs, a reversible wobble base, and a corkscrew pole
- Vibrant, eye-catching colors
- Made of strong, coated ABS plastic
Puzzle Pieces takes numerous steps to protect any sensitive data you share with us. Puzzle Pieces' website employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the entire transmission process, protecti
It's a stacking toy with a spin—literally!
Drop the vibrant discs onto the threaded corkscrew pole and go ooooh as they spin fast and smooth to settle onto the reversible base.
Choosing how to set the base is half the fun for your toddler. Pick either the wobble base or turn it over for a solid seat.
Each disc is dual-colored, and from largest to smallest, they form a dynamic rainbow utilizing fun shades like magenta, lime, and teal, and your more traditional shades of lemon, red, and sky blue. The star-like discs alternate between daisy style and star-burst shapes, too.
Want to make a rainbow? Want to keep all the round-edged shapes separate? You can! Even the smallest disc can spin all the way to the base.
Awww, all the discs are in order; what now? Taking the SpinAgain apart so you can start spinning again might just be the best part! Lift up on the easy-to-release central pole and all the discs spin off the bottom!
Made of coated plastic that's pleasant to touch, the discs are solid and BPA free.
This visually stimulating toy will keep your little ones enthralled as they practice their hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills!
There's stacking, there's twirling, and then there's SpinAgain!
You might also like
Price $5.95 Regular price $11.95
16 other products in the same category:
Do kicks with your tricks! The Tangle NightBall™ Inflated Soccer is perfect for the pitch. Uniquely designed with replaceable batteries, the Inflated Soccer lights up upon both impact and movement. Now you can play soccer any time, day or night.
Go on a high-seas adventure with these cleverly crawling sea critters!
The tethered silicone star beams with a bright smile, inviting little ones to grab and pull. And when they do - WOW! - Eyes instantly widen with wonder!
A big wheel within each critter rolls to makes the legs and tentacles move with amazing life-like motion, all while the friendly eyes playfully bounce back and forth.
It's magical motion that's sure to inspire hours of playtime commotion!
Discover an ocean's worth of active fun and giggles with the unique and fascinating Crabby & Inky pull toys.
Clamshell package contains one Garden Rake Fork, one Garden Shovel Spoon, and one Garden Hoe Pusher. Each utensil is based on a tool used in the garden. Perched on each handle is a garden fairy. The garden fairies live in plants found in the garden. These plants are wrapped around the handles with a softer plastic material. No paints are used to color the product. The utensils are manufactured using only FDA approved materials.
It's ladybugs versus dragonflies in this adorable twist on the traditional tic-tac-toe game. Empty the wooden tray, then take turns placing your chunky bugs in the spaces until someone lines up three in a row. Perfectly sized for travel and little hands, Tic Bug Toe is made from eco-friendly rubber wood with child-safe stains. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Jason Blake is an autistic 12-year-old living in a neurotypical world. Most days it's just a matter of time before something goes wrong. But Jason finds a glimmer of understanding when he comes across PhoenixBird, who posts stories to the same online site as he does.
Jason can be himself when he writes and he thinks that PhoneixBird-her name is Rebecca-could be his first real friend. But as desperate as Jason is to met her, he's terrified that if they do meet, Rebecca wil only see his autism and not who Jason really is.
- Unique sensory lap toy featuring fun clicking sounds, movements, and textures
- Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, fine motor skills
- An ideal avenue for early exploration
- Push pink ball and blue ball is pushed out - Push them back and forth
- Green and purple knobs click in and out like click-pens
- Orange and teal ball on top spins around and around
- Soft rubber tops of spheres feature vivid textures
- Each ball filled with rattling beads, each spins around and around
- Features rubbery grips on bottom so Klickity doesn't slide around while children play
- High quality design and materials for lasting durability
- BPA-free - Exceptionally safe for baby
- Measures approximately 7 inches in diameter
Just like its big brother nature hop, only perfect for in home use. This trail has been modified to fit in homes, so that you can bring the sensory path into your home as well.
Imagine lounging on a cloud! Wherever your favorite place to hang out may be, our Hanging Lounge Chair will hang there to really get comfort off the ground. Made of softest polypropylene, it’s a great way to stay home and get away to places where dreams are born. Approx. 54"L x 20"W.; 200 lbs. maximum weight limit. Adult installation required.
Use two of our Heavy-Duty Easy Tree Hangers to make hanging it a breeze, especially in a tree!
• Imagine lounging on a cloud!
• Lounge chair made of softest polypropylene
• Maximum weight limit 200 lbs.
• Adult installation required
• Use two of our Heavy-Duty Easy Tree Hangers to make hanging it a breeze, especially in a tree!
For ages 4 and up.
A Cuddly Teddy With Weight for Calm and Focus
Our fuzzy Weighted Bear is a great calm-down friend during transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. Lightly weighted, Teddy is a lovable companion for encouraging sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. His friendly face helps kids feel comforted and secure. Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
This art-inspired series is a must-have for your Tangle Jr. collection! With stunning colorful prints designed by artist and Tanglemaster Richard X Zawitz, these Tangles are sure to inspire the artist within! The collection includes five Tangle Jr. mini sculptures - each with a different print!
Please note: Due to separating segments, the Tangle Jr. is a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
It’s a fun way for children to learn about counting and colors…while they play hide-and-seek! These little dinos tuck away inside the eggs for surprise counting fun. Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside, so children learn about number correspondence too! Eggs measure 3"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Matching, Sorting, Patterning, Addition, Subtraction, Imagination, Language development, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination
- 10 Two-piece dinosaur eggs, 55 Dinosaur counters
• Eggs measure 3"H
- SENSORY STIMULATION: LED lights change the water colors and the bubble swim up the tank panels as the pump hums gently. This combination stimulates the senses, great for children with autism, special needs and ADHD.
- DECORATIVE DISPLAY: This is a great way to improve the décor of your dining room, bedroom, living room or even an office or doctor's waiting area. It is a LED floor lamp and wall fountain all in one.
- EXTRA LARGE WALL MOUNTED: This flat, wall mounted bubble tube is more than 4 feet high! It offers a wide array of changing colors, and is helps create a more relaxed, calm environment at home or office.
Want a great way to carry around all your child's fidgets and sensory items? This bag is a sensory item in itself! Made of a BPA free rubber, and with its own sensory nubs, this bag is simply perfect. Pick your favorite in pink, purple, green or blue.
Practice colors, numbers shapes and hand-eye coordination. Oversized hexagon-shaped pegs are easy to grasp. Double sided tactile mat is printed on one side to help practice numbers and shapes. Children can also lace the pegs to practice a different way of patterning and creating shapes.
• 30 Pegs – 6 colors (red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple)
• 2 – 36” laces
• Reversible mat
• Activity guide
Mat measures 8.75” square