Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
This super spacious HugglePod has room for the entire family to get away and hang out! Designed with light-weight aluminum tubing and thick, weather-resistant nylon, this HangOut is especially durable and easy to hang. Includes a string of easy on/off LED lights to add ambiance inside the Pod! String lights require three AA batteries; batteries not included.
The Nylon Family HugglePod Hangout measures approx. 78"H from the 60½"-diam. bottom O-ring to the top O-ring. Spot clean only. Holds up to 500 lbs.
Hang your HugglePod from a tree with our Mega Tree Hanger, or with our custom-crafted, easy-to-assemble Family HangOut Stand (approx. 8¾' x 8¾' x 8'H; holds up to 600 lbs.). Each sold separately.
Adult assembly required.
Swing and bounce! Or remove the bungee-supported seat, hang from the rings and pretend to be acrobats. Approx. 64" long overall; seat is 39"W. For kids 35–115 lbs. Adult installation and supervision required.
• Swing and bounce!
• Can also remove the swing seat and hang from the rings
• For kids 35–115 lbs.
• Adult installation and supervision required
For ages 3 and up.
- Introducing our newest sensory pets – flip sequin minis!
- 5 friends to choose from: Elephant, Unicorn, Dinosaur, Narwhal and Hippopotamus. Pick your favorite friend or collect them all
- Each sequin mini features a weighted body and flip sequins – ready to cuddle, calm and comfort. Assorted pets measure approximately 4” w x 6” h x 5 ¼” d
A favorite stuffed animal? Your child’s most comfortable coat? A Cubcoat is both! These super snuggly toys unfold into a premium cotton blend hoodie that’s always ready for adventure!
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Fashionable chewing accessory that blends in discretely
*Helps with oral stimming and increases attentiveness
*Helps kids self regulate
*Satisfies chewing needs
*Increases attention and focus
*For light to medium chewers