Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
- All wood pull toy with a spring neck
- Wood and rubber wheels are unbalanced so elk looks like he's marching
- Bell announces the elk's arrival
- Includes a 6in. Tall wooden elk with thick felt ears, antlers and tail, plus a bell and 20in. Rope leash
- Recommended for children aged 1-3 years old
This art-inspired series is a must-have for your Tangle Jr. collection! With stunning colorful prints designed by artist and Tanglemaster Richard X Zawitz, these Tangles are sure to inspire the artist within! The collection includes five Tangle Jr. mini sculptures - each with a different print!
Please note: Due to separating segments, the Tangle Jr. is a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
The colorful children’s hammock chair, Iri Rainbow, offers kids a quiet retreat to play and dream.
The closed-weave suspension, instead of the usual hammock cords, provides an additional safety measure. It is produced in Colombia from pure, high-quality cotton. Reinforced edges make this hammock extremely tear-resistant so that your child will be able to enjoy it for a long time. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar made of FSC-certified bamboo is not just an eye-catcher, it is also extremely sturdy.
The gentle rocking movement stimulates the sense of balance. This positively impacts the ability to concentrate and promotes learning success in reading, writing and arithmetic.
Ridges and Textures with Every Bite
The perfect piece of chewerly for biting, fidgeting and sensory integration therapy! Puzzle shape offers multiple ridges for oral motor exploration. Features one smooth side and bumps on the back, providing tactile interest for fingers or mouth. Chew to help reduce anxiety and improve concentration. This item is not returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports calm and focus with every bite
- Helps kids with sensory integration disorder, autism, ADHD or oral motor needs
- For tough chewers
Use our LED Cube to set a calming mood in your sensory room, therapy room or child’s bedroom. The LED Cube emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 16 colors in flash, strobe, fade or smooth mode. As kids watch the colors change, they develop visual attention and color recognition skills. Encourage children to pick up and hold the cube to foster interaction with their environment. LED lights do not generate heat, so the cube is safe to touch.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism or sensory processing disorder
Great for transitioning from leaving the light on all night to sleeping through the night with the LED light!