Puzzle Pieces - A Sensory Sensation
Offer a gift
Search for a list by name
Squeeze your stress away with these lightweight balls with three levels of resistance: firm, soft and squishy.
• Great for tactile stimulation and fidgety hands
• Encourages fine motor skills
• Perfect travel gift
Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up
Suspension set for flexible installation on walls, ceilings, beams or between trees.
Hammocks are easy to suspend or remove using the Universal Rope. The SmartHooks allows easy adjustment of rope length. The hooks can be installed using everyday tools and are suitable for attachment to various surfaces. Its triangular shape with 3 holes ensures optimal weight distribution.
This set is not only practical, it’s also weatherproof.
28-pc playset - will please space-crazy kids and their eco-minded parents.
stack and connect to create colorful robots of all shapes and sizes.
develops creative thinking and problem solving skills.
made from eco-friendly rubber wood with child-safe stains
- Logic and Problem Solving Rainbow Ball Magic cube Brainteaser: Challenging Puzzle Speed cube ball is a 12-hole ball brainteaser that is truly revolutionary.
- This Magnificent Award-winning puzzle is in a shape of a ball with 12 holes and 11 colorful balls inside that you fidget to pass balls from one hole to the other. Your objective is to scramble the colored balls, then figure out how to get them all back into their matching colored slots in all holes. The puzzle ball might look simple at first, but this fun addictive puzzle will keep kids busy for long periods of time.
• Dice-like soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of
• Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
• Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to
angry and nervous
• Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
These are some of our best therapeutic play balls because they open up a child’s world of tactile exploration. Hide them, find them, hold them, touch them, roll them and just play pretend.
Our Most Popular Vest is Also Our Favo
Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles